The Daily Grind ~ 4/22/13

Yeah it was. Smarty pants needed to be knocked down a few pegs.
I can't complain to much, they are good kids, they just lack brains sometimes.

Oh and if anyone wants to know what the stupid act was. He jumped up in his closet to look for something for DS11 and hit his head on the door jam. Duh idiot, get a step ladder!!!!

oh my, I can't help but laugh, you're right BOYS! you have great kids Buffy! Megan shocks me sometimes too with stuff, we never did silly things when we were their age did we :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

me do silly things?? Nevah!!! I was perfect!!!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I will mommy brag a bit too. I got this email from a friend a few weeks ago after movie night. Names changed to protect the innocent. J is special needs and even in our small school some of DS12's classmates are cruel to J. She is a wonderful child, all of C's 5 children are wonderful. But it made my mommy day to get confirmation that DS16 is turning out to be a wonderful man.

"Well, I think last night was a success. I just want to let you know what a great group of children you have. I was especially touched last night when your son DS16 made it a special point to say goodnight to J, several times, in the parking lot. She feels so special, as do we all, when someone goes out of their way to acknowledge that she is even present. She always feels special with DD7, she always gives her a hug.
As we just spoke about, it is the parents that teach the children that everyone is special you just need to give them a chance to show you their true self. Thanks for you and DH being great role models for your great group of children. It warms my heart to know that J can be J without being ridiculed or made to feel poorly about herself. Not often are people accepted for who or what they are, you've served your children well as a role model in this
Have a great weekend, I just needed to let you know that the kindness of the Blink Clan did not go unnoticed!
-C"

yup us mom's never caused any problems for our parents :rotfl2::rotfl2:

what a sweet note! you do have very sweet kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter