• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 4/12/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Sorry a delay in getting this up this morning.. I was cat-napping after last night. Last night was rough...but my 2nd dad is still a rock of a teddy bear..

Today:
make beds
finish up laundry
run and grab reference letter for PJ (her other reference left school early due to illness and forgot to finish the letter) - DONE
once over house (the family cleaned it while I was gone but little things are out of place) - DONE
ck on shipment of page protectors - DONE
sort pages into book stacks for PJ
cut Mickey, Minnie and Pluto for RAK
make grocery list - DONE
grocery?? - DONE

I know there is more but I'm watching my Thursday JAG marathon.

Hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!!

ETA: can't get the colors to change...

Good Morning!

Sorry for the rough day Nan....I found out one of my friends Dad died yesterday, memorial will be on Tuesday...

today:
nail appt
PO
bank
home to crash - need a do nothing day :thumbsup2
p/u megan
dinner - chicken & baked potatoes

have a wonderful day all!

Good Afternoon!
I couldn't get my posting to work this morning.
I am headed home from the county volunteer luncheon where I was named Elementary Volunteer of the Year.

Good Afternoon!
I am headed home from the county volunteer luncheon where I was named Elementary Volunteer of the Year.

It was a crazy posting this AM... I went in and posted and mine came up w/ a link about tramcars??? so I went right back in to edit and my own words came back up so I saved again and it posted correctly...

Weird... Plus just now, I hit the quick reply and it has quoted your last post...

CONGRATS on your award!!!!

boards are wonky this morning!!

Congrats Rebecca!

Today:

DD#2 to school- we missed the bus since it came 10 mins early
home
DS and DD#3 breakfast
Returned phone calls

Researching Disney trip. Its $100 cheaper to fly into Tampa but the savings is eaten up by a rental..... trying to decide what to do since we will need a rental.
Need to call Disney and find out availability with my awesome pin code, the website isnt giving me much. ~ on the phone now.

DD to dance
lunch
Bounce house place
home
rest
DD's to dads.
dinner
bed time

afternoon all

boards were doing an update or some message when I tried to get on this am......

nan hang in there hope you had a few cat naps today
rebecca congrats on the award

it's insane here FIL is pushing Tom around and I'm PO'D and that is the mild end. Tom was actually stupid enough to though it in my face that if it was my dad........ i hung up on him. then when he got in I nailed his butt to the wall. My father has done more for tom than his dad could do in 30 lifetimes.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm thinking the alchohol I bought for this weekend won't make it that far.....

still need him to clean out his car
boys from bus
L and I back to school for History fair so glad this is the end of 8 weeks of work
home
something for dinner
drag scrap stuff down from upstairs and load into car
put in cloths bag
get leftovers together
color hair if time or crash into bed

Have a great night all

afternoon all

boards were doing an update or some message when I tried to get on this am......

it's insane here FIL is pushing Tom around and I'm PO'D and that is the mild end. Tom was actually stupid enough to though it in my face that if it was my dad........ i hung up on him. then when he got in I nailed his butt to the wall. My father has done more for tom than his dad could do in 30 lifetimes.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm thinking the alchohol I bought for this weekend won't make it that far.....

Have a great night all

Glad you nailed him... I guess you could always tell Tom.. that's right honey it is your Dad so I guess I can spend more time on the house, time with the boys and taking care of myself while you handle YOUR dad... Give him a kiss on the check and tell him that you are done!! I'm thinking you need a good glass of wine and thank gosh you have a weekend away, with him handling everything this weekend, he may have a "ah-ha" moment!!!

Good Afternoon!

Boards are really strange... It says I have a PM but it is not showing in my list.:confused3 Anyone know how to retrieve it?

Nan, sorry for the rough night. Hope your day is getting better.

Christy, :hug: sorry your FIL is being difficult.

Rebecca, Congrats!

Work is downright stressful right now! Can't wait till this is over. Boss is a lunatic!
DD called is unhappy with her report card. Unfortunately she is at drama and will be there until 5. I will deal with her later.

This day needs to end soon, but unfortunately I have a meeting at 7pm and it is not looking like a short one.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day!

Cassey

Good Afternoon!

Boards are really strange... It says I have a PM but it is not showing in my list.:confused3 Anyone know how to retrieve it?

Nan, sorry for the rough night. Hope your day is getting better.

Christy, :hug: sorry your FIL is being difficult.

Rebecca, Congrats!

Work is downright stressful right now! Can't wait till this is over. Boss is a lunatic!
DD called is unhappy with her report card. Unfortunately she is at drama and will be there until 5. I will deal with her later.

This day needs to end soon, but unfortunately I have a meeting at 7pm and it is not looking like a short one.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day!

Cassey

Just wait patiently Cassey.. some maintenance is going on that has caused a few glitches... they are being worked on...

Sorry DD is upset w/ report card... I'm sure it's better than she believes....

Sorry your boss is being a lunatic... tax season stress him/her out?

ETA: Cassey, I did not intentionally quote you..when I clicked the "quick reply" button it's been quoting all day! :hippie:

Lisa, sorry to hear about your friend's Dad...

Nan, Julia has received her first "D" ever. She is quite upset, me I am giggling because I have been expecting it. She is struggling so hard with Spanish and is to subborn and proud to ask for help! I am hoping this gives her the kick in the pants she needs. Now I have to play the stern parent, which I dislike, but I will do it so that she understands asking for help is not a bad thing.

Tax season is making my laid back boss a stark raving lunatic! I hope he gets back to normal soon.

Any idea how long the maintenance is going to take? I asked a question of a swapper and don't want her to think I am ignoring her.

Nan, Julia has received her first "D" ever. She is quite upset, me I am giggling because I have been expecting it. She is struggling so hard with Spanish and is to subborn and proud to ask for help! I am hoping this gives her the kick in the pants she needs. Now I have to play the stern parent, which I dislike, but I will do it so that she understands asking for help is not a bad thing.

Tax season is making my laid back boss a stark raving lunatic! I hope he gets back to normal soon.

Any idea how long the maintenance is going to take? I asked a question of a swapper and don't want her to think I am ignoring her.

Yup, stern parent is in order and a reminder that it is NOT a bad thing to ask for help.. that it is worse NOT to ask for help.. PJ went for help when she was struggling w/ Spanish... after a while, C would work with her because he had a knack for it before he was even in HS and it wasn't offered at the MS... He takes it now in HS. That grade will definitely give her a wide open awakening to getting help.. bless her heart!!!!

I hope your boss returns back to his senses soon!!!

Not sure, I'll see what I can find out... :)

Good Afternoon!

Rebecca, you just won the Elementary Volunteer of the Year! What you are going to do next?!!

Congrats!

Rebecca, you just won the Elementary Volunteer of the Year! What you are going to do next?!!

Congrats!

Actually I got home, changed, and rushed over to the school to go through the final math objective I was teaching before state teaching next week. I actually beat the principal back to the school.

We did go out for dinner though and I have lots of pictures to make a scrapbook page or 2.

Rebecca

Congratulations Rebecca, quite the honor for your hard work and dedication!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter