The Daily Grind ~ 3/5/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
It's Tuesday! Yesterday was so busy, I think I saw myself coming and going several times yesterday! However, today seems like it may be the same way!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.
Jen, I hope you hear something yet today!
Cheryl and Rachal, I hope you are both doing better today..

On today's agenda:

Dh out the door
make cinnamon rolls for breakfast (standardized testing week, need to fuel the bodies/brains)
boys up and movin'

watch the weather forecast... we are teetering the line... keep movin' north please
DS16 :drive: to skl/work
:drive: DS12 to school

home for a quick nap (1 hour)
scrap - small list to accomplish today
lunch
finish list for scrapping
pick up DS12
await DS16
go through college mailers (good gravy....there is 2 shoe boxes full)
check calendar for track schedule for DS12/ review all 4H activities/archery dates/school events/soccer dates? if avail/spring break plans for next week (PJ)/spring break plans for boys (April)/tentative scheduling of college visits/PJ's move off campus/schedule mom to come stay w/ boys when we need to move PJ home.

** find sketches (similar sketches) to LOs I want to do for AK.. ::yes::

I hope everyone has a great day and gets things done..

Good Morning!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Jennifer, hoping you hear good news soon!
Cheryl and Rachel hope you are feeling better!

Today:
work
cuts for AK swap
dinner burgers
Julia to dance

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning, everyone!

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm going to reach out to the woman in HR this morning. I want them to know that I'm still interested! :rolleyes2

Working on my list, kitchen is picked up, load of towels is in the washer, going to do some bank deposits for cookie and dues money and then pre-sort the swap. Have to go to the bank and get MILK so while I'm out I'm going to pick up Wreck-It Ralph and drop off some ink cartridges for recycling at Staples.

Morgan and I are getting pedicures this afternoon, although she should not have hers done for missing clarinet lessons yet again yesterday. That kid...

Have to drop off and pick up at the library and figure out what to have for dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning :)

P & PD for those in need pixiedust:

Thanks for the pixiedust: Rachel says it is helping!

Hope you have good news today Jen :goodvibes

My list:
Haircut
Pay bills
Grocery store

Scrap 2 pages
Dinner???

Have a great day all :flower3:

Good morning all!
Sending prayers & pixie dust for feel betters, new jobs, & anyone else in need.

I don't have anything pressing for today yet, but the next 2 days will be busy. DHs car is in shop for extensive (or just expensive!) work, so I have to get him there by 8am. he works about 1/2 hour away each way & 13 hour days, so it'll be late nights/early mornings for the boys. Ugh, dreading this already!

I found a 50% off & free ship Shutterfly offer for next couple days. I also have a $20 off. Usually they allow me to stack offers, so I think I will work on book to so if I can get done quick enough! Off to upload pictures.....

Sorry I'm so late posting on this, but
CONGRATS JENNIFER! I just knew the job was coming your way! :yay::woohoo::cool1::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::woohoo::yay::cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Hooray!! Hooray!! Jenn - I had such positive feelings, as I mentioned to you the other day!! How wonderful. What college will you be employed at?

I'm going to be a husky Husky :) I'll be working in the Physician Assistant program at Northeastern University in beautiful downtown Boston.

Thank you all for the congratulations! Our pedicures are now celebratory!

Update: I am feeling so much better being completely dairy free!!!! Great news when I was at the grocery store I found dairy free "butter" substitute and dairy free chocolate (these have been my 2 downfalls). So excited and they even taste good :)

Update: I am feeling so much better being completely dairy free!!!! Great news when I was at the grocery store I found dairy free "butter" substitute and dairy free chocolate (these have been my 2 downfalls). So excited and they even taste good :)

Dairy free? Ugh, I don't know that I could go dairy free. I'm glad you're feeling better, Cheryl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter