The Daily Grind 3/29/2013

JJ&JHsmom

DIS Veteran
Good Morning! Happy Friday!

No school or work.:cool1:

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Today:
hair appointment
menu, list and grocery shop
check into contacts for Julia
clean up living room and put out Easter decorations
pick up Easter goodies
make egg salad so we don't waste all those eggs

Hope everyone enjoys today!

Morning Cassey - so nice to have the day off. :woohoo:

Went back to the eye Dr., yesterday morning and he said the eye looks good - so pleased to hear that. Now hoping the progress continues since I am leaving for WDW in less than 2 weeks and want to see and enjoy my vacation!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday - it is sunny and supposed to be over 50 today!! Can't drive til tomorrow but I am riding shotgun with my dd to get all our errands done for Easter. :)

Good Friday to all!

Hope everyone has a Happy and safe Easter Weekend!

Becky

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! can't believe she's 13 today!pixiedust:pixiedust:

Caroline, happy your eye is doing great! take it easy so you can have a great vacation with Mickey!

Wish you all a very happy and Blessed Easter!

will check in when I can...yes momma Nan I will text when we land, should be before 6pm my time :thumbsup2

just have the last minute stuff to pack, running/empty dishwasher, empty trash...then we are off to DISNEYLAND!!!!

Good morning :)

P & PD for those in need pixiedust:

Caroline so happy to hear the surgery went well :thumbsup2

:dance3: Happy Birthday to Megan :dance3: Have a wonderful time at DLR with your momma :dance3:

Sarah is on her way home for the weekend (she has Monday off too) :cool1:

Have a great day all :flower3:

Afternoon!

I have been off and running all day. I've taken a few minutes to eat lunch and then I have to get back at it.

The kids had school today. I need to remember to pick DS12 up after school because they are not having track practice. DS16 has work and then soccer conditioning after that.

I need to put baskets together. I have to transport 2 tomorrow for the girls. They had today off and we are headed that direction tomorrow to take the girls out to lunch and spend some time together. (only 6 more weeks and my girl is home for the summer!)

Caroline, glad to hear your Dr. sees progress and you will be able to enjoy your vacation in 2 short weeks!!!

Happy Birthday to Megan.. Enjoy your DL trip!!

Safe travels to Sarah this weekend Cheryl~!!! Have a great time with all your kidlets home!!

Ok, better get started.. running out of time and still alot on my list!

Just to let you all know... Lisa just texted me... her and Megan have safely landed for their DL trip!!! :)

Hi all...will be posting updates on my tr...got pixie dusted and a great dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter