The Daily Grind 3/16/15

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good morning!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Got a busy week ahead of me with friends coming to town on Wednesday for a week as well. Talked to my Dad yesterday and he may be here April 4 for a week too - yay! His sister and her husband will be in a Miami in their time share for a week so Dad will come down to see all of us :)

Today:
Morning chores
Walk & mail letters
Water plants
Finish up laundry
Wash couch blankets
Vacuum & Vacuum stairs
Empty house trash cans
Make reservation for brunch on Sunday
Order more dry cat food
Scrap a few pages
Casserole for dinner

Enjoy your day,
Becky

What exciting news Becky!! I'll bet you are over the moon to see your Dad!

Prayers and pixiedust: to all those in need.

Last week sure went fast but only 7 more weeks and my munchkins will be home for the summer!

Track season starts today for DS14 so I get 8 hours of scrapping every day!!

Lots to do this week... 2 weeks off of scrapping, I really need to get back into the swing of things.

Supposed to hit 70 today... but back down to the 50 the rest of the week...

Family members must turn in their brackets by 6pm today (college kids scan and email theirs to me).... Whom ever gets the most wins gets to pick where we go out to our big family dinner when school ends for the year! (I won the last 2 years!)... We have 5 schools from our state in the dance... Bad part is we are all in the same region this year... and our first 2 will go head to head by the second set of games..

Today's agenda:

get DS14 up and off to school
DH to take DS14 to school
cut missing titles
finish up some missing journaling/title cards for DD's college book
upload photos from this past week
work on MK- Dec '14 Disney trip (going to use some premade pages; pick sketches for rest of MK days --- remember to date the back to help w/ journaling)
wash bed sheets for college kids (striped & remade them last night)
await new gravel for driveway (spread that out today)
pick up DS14 from track and watch him work on his kicking for HS football
dinner
homework
pull papers for scrapping some of DS18's - 1999 pages tomorrow. (sketches already picked out so I can move this along on Tuesday)

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Poppins2000- enjoy all your company!
PrincessNancy96- enjoy the scrapping! Track starting is another sure sign of spring!

I had a great weekend with my daughter and then cousins!

Back to the routine!

today:
Coffee with Dsil
Town with DH
Laundry
Vacuum
Hope to scrap using some of the stuff I bought over the weekend!
Supper- lasagne

Enjoy your day everyone!

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Becky sounds like lots of upcoming fun with visitors!
Nan happy you had such a great time with the big kids!
Chae February is a great time to visit WDW, have fun planning!

it rained ALL day here yesterday so we stayed home and cozy! watched a couple movies and finished up our to-do list, although I didn't get any scrapping or page making done...to lazy LOL

today:
Megan up and out
run dishwasher
put away pans from dinner
work on making WDW pages
look for some new page sketch ideas
p/u Megan - drop of re-registration check at office - early dismissal at 12:30
make lunch
Megan to study and do homework
dinner
drop at Megan at dance
might scrap while she's gone
p/u Megan
watch DWTS

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Hi everyone, Been busy craft-wise with the FE gifts for our upcoming cruise. Made mini scrapbooks- 6x6 pages with a glitter cardstock cover. Since it is the first Alaska cruise, it is a mix of Frozen colors for the covers, and Say Cheese pages and elements, DCL pages and stickers, and Alaska themed pages and such. Will post pix after the cruise. Almost done, just got some mini picture frames from the Say Cheese 2 collection. Also made bookmarks with Olaf, that I still have to laminate. So that has been keeping me busy.

We can actually see only traces of snow now. God's miracle of Spring is coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter