The Daily Grind ~ 2/27/15

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!!!

Wow! Another month has just flown on by! :faint:

Well, I think I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon... I had a soft spot on my back wisdom teeth and I think it got softer... I will know for sure on Monday... Send pixie dust... I will get it done ASAP because I would like to feel good while the kids are home in 2 weeks but if not, I will do it on their break and they can take care of mommy!

Today's agenda:

make lunch
DS14 up
ck email/FB/DIS
DS14 to school
nap - 1 hour
town again: forgot to take bills to pay at the bank yesterday :headache:
:laundy:
scrap
pick up DS14
homework
dinner

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Happy Friday!

oh no Nan, hope it will be an easy extraction!
Cassey, can't believe Julia is a senior next year!
Megan is figuring out her schedule for next year too, planning on taking Honor's English and AP World History - she needs to write papers on why she wants to take those classes, AlgebraII/Trigonometry Honors, Chemistry, Theology, French II...just not sure on her elective yet.

P and PD to all :hug:

today:
update dance treasurer reports
make lunch
Megan up and out
home all day !!! going to scrap it away!
p/u Megan
go to mall - I need new walking shoes & arch supports and we both need some new shorts (hope they are out) for WDW!
dinner at Panera

have a wonderful day everyone!

Morning! I feel like such a complainer but it's 31 BELOW again today!!

ProncessNancy96- :( for wisdom teeth. Having the kids take care of you sounds like a good plan!
mommy2mrb-DD's schedule sounds hard! Yeah for Disney planning! And a day at home to scrap!

today:
had coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Vacuum and dust
Clean bath
Scrap - I have 3 pages almost done

Have a great day!

Chae, it is a tough schedule, but she's up to the challenge! she's wanting to take these next year so in her junior and senior years she'll start getting college credits!

Good morning.
Prayers and pixie dust to all in need

Went to the gym
Kids to school.
Drew to school - 12:25
Grocery store
Possibly scrap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter