The Daily Grind ~ 2/2/16

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!

P & PD to all.

So much running around yesterday trying to find boxes for mailing items (even the PO didn't have the box that could be used :confused:), last minute needs, cards for various friends that were needed to mail, birthday gifts... :faint: I think I managed to get everything after 4 store runs! lol

Today's agenda:

make lunch
send DH to work
once over house

B up and movin'
B to school
scrap --- must finish Epcot '10
walk 3 miles
B home
B homework/online class (had a question on his test so didn't submit and instead sent question to his teacher.... can't solve a question when their is no table to use to solve the function.. lol -- he even tried utilizing other tables on the test and none of them would work. --- at least he utilized his trial and error to solve the problem).

I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!

Good Morning!
B getting nostril piercing was a Christmas present so yes we knew- things are a little different when children grow up differently.
Nancy-crazy about the boxes but glad you found them.
Everyone have a great day!

Today:
girls to school
IEP meeting at high school
Bible Stud
worship planning
B to doctor- appointment was made on wrong date- they were closed yesterday but told me the 1st
dinner- meatball subs
laundry- bedding

Rebecca

Morning!
The sun is back, yay! Hopefully it will stay dry for a few days so my plants can dry out!

Today
Morning chores
Final follow up appt with ortho
Run a couple errands
Scrap
Quiche and salad for dinner
Walk tonight

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Good "late"morning!

woke up at 3:00 and did get back to sleep, alarm went off at 5:50 and I went back to sleep, woke up at 7 with a start we were late. thankfully late start at school today!

P and PD to all :hug:

Doesn't sound like a fun way to spend the day Nan, happy you finally got what you needed.
Rebecca, thankful B didn't go behind your back and you supported her decision!
Becky, hope your appt. goes as planned and you're done!

today:
make lunches
Megan up and out
work
Megan to get ride home
podiatrist appt. - my orthotics finally came in
homework
dinner

have a wonderful day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter