• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 11/28/12

caffine no longer works for me. Today it was all about sleep I layed down and passed out! woke up in time to get the boys from the bus.

I don't even want to think about ins is going to be with 2 boys. Levi will be a senior when Eric gets his permit as a freshman and lisc in dec of soph year.

hmmmm so ya'll are saying I should be thankful that my boys can't write their full name (James can write his first name but not our last name) so they can't get past the first question on the written test
but then they can't drive themselves anywhere

I havent even touched the boxes yet... I took a picture though :rotfl:

Everyone with headaches should go to bed early without making dinner or doing chores! :thumbsup2

We still have 4 more years to even think about anyone being able to drive. :faint:

I did get a little nap in today and cold meds are making me feel a bit better, going to keep using my netty pot a lot too!

yay paper is here good luck with the sorting Rachal!

the thought of Megan driving scares me a bit too...she's not the best at watching where she is walking, can't image her driving :crazy2:

Reddy when it comes to ins payment yes.
Rachel will you please explain that to my husband..... I cooked dinner left it in the oven and ran a kid to ball practice. Just got in now and ready for bed.

Home finally. I have no idea how I am going to work two more days this week. I guess my only hope is to win this huge lottery drawing. I am sure one of my three tickets (which I never buy, but couldn't resist today) is one of the winning tickets :rotfl:

I hope everyone that is sick feels better. I hope you guys are not sharing your germs with me :rotfl2: Cheryl- hope DH is ok!!

Driving :scared1: I can barely trust mine to watch where they are going with a cart in the store. So not ready for a vehicle!!

I never buy either Michelle.. but I made DH stop on the way home.... he bought me two... i just can never justify losing the money...but today it was more for fun.. as I have never played before...

Finally home from the hospital :)

DH's surgery took over 5 1/2 hours, then he had a hard time coming out of the anestsia(sp?). He didn't get into his room until almost 8 pm our time. He was doing well when I left at 9:45. Hopefully he can come home tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for all the P & PD he surely needed it--he now has 14 pins and 2 plates in his left elbow!

Glad to hear DH is doing well... My brother has a hard time coming out of anesthesia.. I worried about that when they put PJ out for her wisdom teeth...

I hope you are able to bring him home today... :hug:

Cheryl, so glad the worst of it is over and DH will be home soon. Hope you got some sleep last night. I don't know about your DH, but mine would be mean and miserable. Just make sure you have pain meds on hand for both of you.....his for the surgery and you for the headache!

Here's hoping for a good day for you!

Thanks ladies :hug: Not much sleep for me last night, I never sleep well when DH isn't here.

Cheryl, happy Robert did well with surgery, hope he can come home today :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter