The Daily Grind ~ 11/14/12

Rachel Hope the court thing went better and you get the money! I hate parents like that.

As for the car Toyota recalled all the tundra trucks for the frame issue but ignored the sequoias (that's what I have) I had a frame failure in July and they still ignored it. I am out the money for the repair and then I got a letter wanting to undercoate it! Not likely replace the thing. I'm knew I was going in for battle with this. I'm now loaded for bear I've had it. I'm sick of them messing with my families safety. What's said is we'd looked at a new/used tundra only a 1 old but it comes with service warrenties at this point why would I buy another vehicle from them.

Christy, my mechanic talked e out of another Toyota when we were in the market for a newer car. It was around the time they were recalling the Camry's and he just didn't trust them. DH agreed and I have a Chevy now.

Cassey We've batted around the whole vehicle issue so many times, but when it comes down to it this is our 5th toyota and never had an issue. I'm VERY rough on my "truck". Our ford is a 99 and tom's work truck it's showing its age and on its 4th oil pan, I've killed a ford (2 actually). So far the toys are the only one to survive me. :rotfl2: Unfortunatelly the normal guy I've dealt with from service is no longer there and this woman doesn't know me from Adam. She appearently she thinks I'm a dumb unknowing female ( I hate that stereo type) but I've lived/owned a farm for 25+ years and have turned more than 1 wrench in my day. She's in for a wake up call.........

I'm just not wanting to play this game. Oh well

Christy, good luck with the car thing. :) I like dodge so far so good.

Thanks ladies. He talked himself into a corner. Haha love it! He's currently working for a company his wife "owns" making nothing and working a few hours a week according to the paystubs he provided. Hahahahaha both the lawyer and judge didn't take that well. Then he tried to say I "under-exaggerated" my income. And he just can't afford it. He has a family and a new baby. Waaaaaaaa. Too bad so sad. Maybe you should work more, find a new job and not go on hunting trips. Jerk!

Wow Rachal.. what a jerk.. anything to skirt the responsibility, huh?

Ordered our Christmas cards... got them all for 15.00!!! (40% off at shutterfly)..Need to order PJ's cards next week... I'll have them shipped to her dorm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter