The Daily Grind ~ 11/12/15

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning,

Hope everyone is off to a good day. Nan and Chae, I saw on the news this morning that it's gonna be windy up your way - batten down the hatches and be safe!

Hi Lisa and Rebecca!

Today:
Morning chores
Water plants
Start working on my "Soldier Stockings" - working with an Army Mom friend to send stockings to her son's unit who is deployed to Korea this Christmas
Grocery Shop
PT
Dinner?

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Morning! Yes it is windy!! It woke me up at 4:45 AM. It just didn't seem to stop... it is off and on but when it's on you know it! I'm driving down to meet DH for lunch so it's gonna be a fun drive.. It's suppose to last all day.

What a great idea for "Solider Stockings". The unit will love it!

Today's agenda:

grocery list/coupons for tomorrow
shopping list/coupons for tomorrow
ck email/DIS/FB
update November challenge
go meet DH
scrap --- must get the 10 pages done that are prepped on my desk so I can get movin' again
walk 3 miles
pick up DS from after school meeting
dinner
scrap

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

Becky-what a lovely thing to do for a unit, Korea is very cold in the winter according to my husband who was stationed there a few years.

We are driving A home today- she has been running the range of emotions with moving over the last couple of days.

We got great news yesterday- the day down with B to make a timeline and she is moving in before Christmas but after her break begins.

Not doing anything but riding and moving our sweetie in today.

Rebecca

Rebecca --- that is such great news on B! Everyone home for the holidays!! What a blessing!! I can't wait to see our first Christmas family photo.

I am sure A has lots of emotions... but she will be so happy in her own room, her own house, her own family...and all the love that comes with it...

These girls don't even realize all the DIS Aunties they just got (and the Uncles and cousins that come along with it)....

When are you going to Disney again? We will be down in June

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Rebecca, so happy B is coming home soon too! what an emotional time for you all! your holidays will be truly blessed this year!
Nan and Chae stay safe in the wind!
Becky, such a sweet idea!

today:
make lunch
Megan up and out
work 8:30 - 12:00
finish up Christmas cards - just have to stuff and stamp
pay bills
balance checkbook
scrap a couple LO's
p/u Megan
homework
dance
start dinner
scrap a bit more
p/u Megan
dinner

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Good morning all!

Poppins2000- soldier stockings- wonderful project!! Good luck with PT
PrincessNancy96- enjoy your lunch! We are having the winds too - just hope we don't lose power!
rlovew- :) :) the best news!! Enjoy your family time!
mommy2mrb- good luck with the list!

Today:
Coffee with friends
Lunch with another friend
Nearby scrap store is having 30% off store wide
Supper - not sure yet

I'm asking for special P&PD for a family in my church - their 13 year old son died in an accident last night - so sad

Rebecca ---

When are you going to Disney again? We will be down in June

We will be in Orlando starting on June 15th at DTD for a conference for Larry and then starting the Saturday after that we move over to BLT for a Disney vacation (although the girls and I may start going to the parks with our APs during his conference.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter