• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 10/7/2015

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Such a sad morning here...we lost our Kitty Boodles last night. She had a great day, nothing out of the ordinary and then sometime around 7:30 she attempted to get up and walk across the room but couldn't get her legs to work. Then she started meowing and howling, it was very clear she was in some sort of pain and distress. She then started panting...Joe wrapped her up in towels and we were in the car en route to the animal ER but she was gone before we were halfway there. This all happened in less than 10 minutes. Joe thinks she had a heart attack or stroke. So very sad. As you know we just lost her sister in December. We had here for 12 wonderful years...we will miss her greatly!

I am so sorry for the loss of Boodles, Becky. Many hugs to you and Joe during this time... Just know that her and her sister were very much loved and they loved you both!!

Today's agenda:

watch little one (tomorrow is my last day and then I can work on getting back into my routine and scrapping again)...
clean big kids bedrooms and washed bedding because they are coming home on Friday for a long weekend (their fall break)... which happens to be the start of DS15's spring break!
clean and dust scrapbook shelving unit and go through pages and make sure none of the adhesive is coming undone and if it is get it fixed.
make list of needed supplies (I need 5x7 albums and pag protectors to put away extra 5x7 photos)
pick up DS15 from football
dinner
homework
crash

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning!

Becky so sad about your loss of Boodles. Sending you and joe some extra hugs.

P and pd to all.

Enjoy you little one today nan! Yay for s visit from the big kids.

Hi chae and Rebecca.

Today

Make lunch
Megan up and out
Couple little things to do
First day of work 11:00-2:30

P/u Megan
Homework
PT appt.
drop off at dance
Mail another donation for BLB gala
Start dinner
P/u Megan
Dinner
Homework

Have a wonderful day!

Oh Poppins2000! So very very sorry about Boodles!! (hugs))

PrincessNancy96- enjoy your little one! And your big ones!
mommy2mrb- is the computer issue solved?
rlovew- have a great day!

Today:
Had coffee with Dsil
Laundry - the dryer doesn't seem to be working like it should
Sew on baby quilt
Supper - Mexican

Have a great day!
P & PD to you Poppins2000 :(

Sorry about Boodles Becky- I know the loss of a pet is very hard.
Lisa- Have fun with your first day!
Nancy- enjoy the last day with the little one!
Chae- good luck with the dryer.

Today:
walk bridge
wii fit
dominoes
dinner- ???
work on list for the week

Had to buy new computer Chae.

First day went great, only 4 customers so made it easier for me to learn the ropes. Have some tired feet, something I hope will get better with time bring on my feet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter