the daily grind 10/26/12

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday!

got an optic migraine last night after we got home from dance meeting, wow I hate those things, happy I wasn't driving...feel all wiped out this morning, so think it will be a lazy morning for me!

Megan has early release at 1215, then we are heading over to halloween store to find a couple pieces so she can be a 80's girl (T or T with a friend from dance) then to her couns appt.

P & PD to all in need :hug: and to anyone in the path of Sandy :hug: :goodvibes pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

have a wonderful day!

Ya for Friday!

Lisa, hope your feeling better today!

P and PD to those in need.

Today:

DD#1 out
DD#2 up and out
make some progress on this massive order, hopefully get done by this evening so I can drop it off
DD#1 home
DD#2 from bus
more of the same, need to finish up last bit of partner swap, got a mental block
figure out dinner
DD#2 to dance
pick up DD#1's friend
home by 6
DD#1 to dress fitting
get ready
DBF and I are going to the midnight showing of Rocky Horror picture show.

Sorry you are feeling bad Lisa.. Hope you are doing better by the time you have to pick up Megan..

Busy day again for your Rachal..

Well, I should get started for the day.. DH took the day off so all I had to do was get the boys up and make sure they were ready and DH took them to school.. I think just took a nap...

So, the list for today...

get dressed
make sure everything is packed
balance ckbk

pick up boys
home for a quick break and grab snacks
on the road for our mini-vaca to see DD

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...

Lisa, I hope you are feeling better.

Prayers & pixie dust to all those in the path of the storm. :grouphug:

It's been a crappy week - I was sick early in the week but still had to drag myself to work as we had major things happening, then our manager up and quit so all the rest of us are trying to pick up the slack until the temporary manager gets here Sunday. He'll be with us through Christmas and I don't know what life will be like under him - he's the manager they send to fix stores (even though our's isn't broken).

Then, to top it all off, my evil stepmother's son keeps calling me and leaving messages that sound like he's calling a business rather than his stepsister. I haven't had any contact with that woman in years since she threw me and her grandson (whom she said she loved dearly) to the curb after my Dad died. How do you explain to a 7 year old that his grandmother that he's known his entire life and who he thought loved him doesn't want anything to do with him? Anyway I'm trying to ignore the calls as I don't want anything to do with them, but I'm feeling guilty.

So, anyway I am determined that today will be a good day. I'm going to work and I'm going to ignore all the gossip and just do my job and be happy helping the customers get ready for Halloween.

Have a wonderful day!

Oh Stephanie that is awful... to be honest in regards to your stepbrother.. if you haven't had contact with him or her in years, I would disregard the phone call(s).. I'd be assuming he wants money... could be wrong but the only time I hear from my brother or DH's brother is when they want money.. thank gosh for caller ID!

As for work.. I'm so sorry you all are going through that.. when the new manager comes in, I hope it goes smoothly... if you want can you send him to the store closests to me..it's BROKEN!!! really BROKEN!!! It needs major help.... I hope things go smoothly in this transition..it's hard being so close to the holiday rush!!

Hope you are feeling better now..... :hug:

:wave2:

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Lisa, I hope you are feeling better!
Nan, enjoy your visit!
Rachal, have fun at the show! It is one of my favorites!
Stephanie, good luck with work and the stepbrother.

Josh and I made sure gutters were clear and packed up the patio furniture this morning. We should be good for any gusts of wind. Not sure about the trees, they always scare me. We will have to wait and see.

I am working on the Epcot swap this afternoon, then off to football game to video the senior moms at halftime. A friend has a senior this year and I can't wait to see her and the others out there!

Hope everyone has a great day!

good afternoon/evening everyone

Lisa - did you find what you needed at the Halloween store??
Rachal - did you get the partner swap done??
Nan - enjoy seeing your DD
Stephanie - does your step-brother say why he is calling?? I"m thinking answering machine where he can leave a message - maybe something is wrong & he needs to tell you something - is there someone else who can see why he is calling (maybe a good friend can see what is up & return his call - saying crazy work with manager not there) -- how is the customers doing for their Halloween - any great ideas??
Cassey - did you get the Epcot swap finished?

I went to work - slow day but had a meeting so had to attend
boys are home from school now - eating cookies
I think I got the Big Thunder Mt ready to go so I'm about to start cutting that out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter