• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 10/24/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 10/24/10

:tink: P&PD for those needing

It's The Weekend...Day#2

It's my last day of vaca :(

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Put up new kitchen valances...didn't get done yesterday

Make some cauliflower soup

Dinner... :confused3

Knit
knit.gif

Have a Great Day everyone!!

When it rains it pours.

Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. My grandfather passed away today. He was 97, he had a long and wonderful life, but the timing coming just days after my aunt (his daughter) is just such a shock. We are all reeling. Please pray for grandmother - she is 90 and has mild Alzheimer's. Because of her memory issues, it's almost like she keeps having to process these losses over and over again. :sad1:

This is going to be a sad week, and this is a hard calendar week for me to begin with. This Tuesday is the 23rd anniversary of my Mom's passing.

Oh NEE. I am sooooo sorry. Life is just so unfair at times. Please know that my heart is with you. Let me know if I can help. Hugs to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your losses NEE! You and your family will be in my prayers as you make it through the week.

Rebecca

Oh, Suzanne, I'm so sorry. I will be thinking of you this week. :hug:

Please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

NEE so sorry that your family has to go though all of this at once. Please take care and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

My day
slept a bit late I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be.
unpack car from crop (yikes I didn' use 1/2 of what I brouht but everyone else did. I kind of figured this going in the pages that I'd taken to work on were not ones that really matched up to anything in particular that I had for stamps.
fold laundry
winterize camper/cover and pack at bottem of hill
monthly crop at 12
home to figure out dinner
wash a load of the boys cloths
vac and mop

If I get all that done I can enjoy the last day of my vaca day tomorrow

Deb enjoy today hope it's not raining in your area (is here)

NEE- :grouphug: So sorry for your loss! You will be in my thoughts this week!

Christy- Sounds like it was a good time at your crop! Another one this afternoon too? Have fun!

Deb the one this pm is the monthly one I've been doing all year. We do a 2 page layout doing something new to us. 1 time we bleached paper using stamps dipped in bleach another time we used shaving cream with SU's refill colors dripped in and then put that on the paper for a background.
It's always and interesting time.

I had a ton of fun and got lots done I just hate the packing and unpacking.... If I had the chance to go more than 1or 2 times a year it would probably be better. One of the girls in our group found a church ( her nana's) that rents for 50 a day so I think we're going to try to do a more inprompto group every 3 months or so. and split the cost and just bring our own food. the room holds 8 8' tables to serve on so I'm thinking that we can probably get at least 4 more in there cause we don't need all the chairs. So here's hoping.

NEE I am so sorry for what you are going through. Please know that I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. :hug::hug:

Rhonda

When it rains it pours.

Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. My grandfather passed away today. He was 97, he had a long and wonderful life, but the timing coming just days after my aunt (his daughter) is just such a shock. We are all reeling. Please pray for grandmother - she is 90 and has mild Alzheimer's. Because of her memory issues, it's almost like she keeps having to process these losses over and over again. :sad1:

This is going to be a sad week, and this is a hard calendar week for me to begin with. This Tuesday is the 23rd anniversary of my Mom's passing.

Suzanne, I am so so sorry for your pain :hug::hug: Hang tough!

Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear of yet another loss in your life! Life does hand us more than we are ready to deal with sometimes. Thank God for family and friends who are there to offer support. Many prayers and hugs are headed your way. Caroline

Suzanne,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know you have all our love, thoughts, prayers and pixie dust. Please let us know if you need anything.

Suzanne,

I am so sorry to hear of your grandfathers passing. It seems you have had a lot to deal with this week. HUGS to you and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Suzanne--so sorry to hear of yet another loss for you. I'll continue to pray for your family :hug::hug:

So sorry to hear about your losses Suzanne. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

{{HUGS}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter