The Daily Grind ~ 1/11/16

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Morning!

It is so cold this morning.. 4 degrees; -8 with wind chill. :( BRRRR! Kids are going to school on time here at home... lots of black ice but luckily DH is working from home so he is driving. PJ's school closed so she doesn't student teach today and C has classes on time at the University. Needless to say he was giving PJ an earful last night. But I am so glad I sent C back early as there were lots of travel advisories and slide offs on the roads he travels. Supposed to get more sn*w tonight. I want spring! I like the warmer temps.

Today's agenda:

send B off to school
scrap
pick up B
homework
B - online class
dinner

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

Glad the college kids are safe Nan! It's chilly here this morning too! Not 4 degrees, a balmy 59, which is our normal winter temps :)!

Well the championship game is on tonight - Clemson vs BAMA. Kick off isn't until 9pm so Joe took tomorrow off, haha! May the best team win!

Today:
Morning chores
Finish up laundry
Vacuum
Water plants
Wash bathroom rugs
Empty trash cans
Walk
Scrap
Pizza for dinner

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Good morning!

PrincessNancy96- we gots lots of snow over the weekend with more coming today! Glad the kids are back to school safely!
Poppins2000- enjoy the football game!
mommy2mrb & rlovew- have a great day!
DH and I are on out way to the veterans hospital for his check up. It's a couple hours away.
By the time we get home I'm all out the mood to do much!
Supper- left overs

I connected with my Dsil & D niece yesterday and they are gonna come to Disney for a couple days while we are there!! They live in Florida and have passes :)

Have a great day!

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Stay warm and safe Nan!
59 sounds nice Becky!
hope your DH's appt goes great Chae. nice you'll get to see family on your trip.
Hi Rebecca!

today:
make lunch
Megan up and out
grocery shop - didn't get to it yesterday
work at lunches and auction dept.
get Megan
snack - homework
drop Megan at dance
scrap a couple pages
start dinner
p/u Megan
dinner
homework

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Good Morning!

I hope everyone stays safe in the cold and warms up soon- we are on the low side of temps here too- our high for the day is just 70.
Nancy- glad the kids stayed safe.
Chae- home the appointment goes well
Becky- enjoy the game- I don't know how much of it we will watch
Lisa- enjoy your day

Today:
kids up and out- done
dogs to groomer
Christmas decor down- done
wash main room floors
dinner- roast chicken
wash towels/blankets
fold laundry
Dh has council meeting tonight

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter