The Crystal Palace

princesscutiepie

Earning My Ears
:earsgirl:
I have just booked lunch at the Crystal Palace for my family, it will also be our 11th Wedding Anniversary which has been noted down.
Does anyone know what may happen to us?

What is the character interaction like? My children are so excited to be seeing Winnie the Pooh and his friends, I just hope they won't be disappointed.

We normally eat breakfast at CP and we really like it. The character interaction is good with Pooh standing at the front and Eyore, Tigger and Piglet (hopefully) circulating. The restaurant is quite big so it can take a while for the characters to make their way around the place. They also sometimes lines up the kids for a dance around the restaurant which can delay the proceedings. DS would visit Pooh if he ever became impatient while waiting.

We ate lunch at CP in 2002 and it was very good. At that time all of the characters circulated around the room but that may have changed since they expanded the seating area. They did a little song and some napkin twirling to honor birthdays and anniversaries when we were there. CP is one of our favorite places to eat--have a great time!!

We ate lunch there the first week of June and there wasn't any dancing but maybe they weren't celebrating anything at that time. The caractor interation was good but not as good as we got on the Disney Cruise. It was money well spent though!!! Wish I was back there!

Being a local we get to MK at least once a year. We always have one meal at the CP.All meals are good and the charactors do a great job of interacting, especialy with the little ones.

Originally posted by mommystieg
We ate lunch at CP in 2002 and it was very good. At that time all of the characters circulated around the room but that may have changed since they expanded the seating area. They did a little song and some napkin twirling to honor birthdays and anniversaries when we were there. CP is one of our favorite places to eat--have a great time!!

Are you sure you're not thinking of Chef Mickeys?

Are you sure you're not thinking of Chef Mickeys?

We were at CP last May and we did the whole napkin dance routine, too. There was singing and whooping and it was all delightfully undignified and fun!

It's not just at Chef Mickey's. I think it all depends on the CM running the dining room when you're there, or perhaps on the CM who is with the characters.

Hi we were just there on June 9th and had dinner, myself and 2 year old DD. the charector interaction was very good considering the crowd. Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore hugged and kissed her. The waiter we had was excellent and really treated my girl like a princess. The only thing is that the acoustics (did I spell that right) are such thats it's really seems loud in there. My girl was ok but my son who has sensory issues would freak. The food was yummy. Have a great time.

It was CP--we went to CM later the same week and also encountered the napkin twirling.

We were just there and did the napkin twirling thing too.... and all four characters circulated around the room.

We went there 12/01 and also did the napkin twirling. Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger circulated the room while Piglet stood in the center. We loved this meal and interaction.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter