The crane has arrived...

10905858.jpg

This is a great pin being released on 10/1 for Epcot's 25th Figmant taking the wand from Spaceship Earth.

yes, yes...... :lmao:
Or candles on top!
See I told you guys.........
look at the pin...... CANDLES on top!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dont feel bad you guys. I to thought it was a mickey hand doing you know what. Maybe perhaps they should have used a different color for the cake server. Maybe a gold color or something. But I think I know why they chose white. Because silver is the color for 25th anniversaries. Or maybe they should have designed it another way. Hopefully once the pins come out and ppl see them in person, it doesnt look as bad as we see it online.

10905858.jpg

This is a great pin being released on 10/1 for Epcot's 25th Figmant taking the wand from Spaceship Earth.

Looks like figment is blowing the stars off the top but they look like candles for the anniversary.
Love that he is also taking the wand away.

10905858.jpg

I like that pin! I hope I can find it when I go back in November.

Hey, I hope they don't put candles on top of SE like they show on the pin!

Any new pics of SE? My 6 year old is going to be so upset next month when we are there, but I'm glad to see the wand leave :goodvibes

816A.jpg

This is from the monorail...

816B.jpg

also from the monorail. You get to see a lot more...
when you can look over the fence!

816C.jpg

Taken from the monorail platform...

816D.jpg

From the usual spot just inside the turnstiles...
the stars are still there!

816E.jpg

From inside the park...

816F.jpg

This is from the monorail platform heading back to
T&T.

They seem to have made a lot of progress in the past week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter