• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

These are two of the six costumes I wore at the DCP in DLR :)

108102.png

this one's for cocina (this is in DCA) and is the female version minus the apron. the guys have mint green shirts

108103.png

This costume you won't see anymore :c (unless they send it elseware) this was from Farmers Market in bugsland and OMG it was the best and most comfy costume I had lol. as funny as it looked... you could basically wear normal clothes underneathe if you wanted and it took a whole 5 mins to get dressed :) I will miss the farm. it's getting taken down for carsland :(

Outside this summer. Being non-happy maid. This was my default in-character expression. Except not really as angry/weird as I look here, more emotionless.
2zizlkx.jpg

In stretch with a fellow CM who was just visiting for the night.
bi9i87.jpg

Outside this summer. Being non-happy maid. This was my default in-character expression. Except not really as angry/weird as I look here, more emotionless.
2zizlkx.jpg

In stretch with a fellow CM who was just visiting for the night.
bi9i87.jpg

My dream costume!

Working there was the best experience of my life. If I could, I would go back and do it all over again. Except, ideally I would be able to extend... alas, being Canadian doesn't allow such privileges.

Missalice, as one Canadian to another, I understand that sadness.

You're so beautiful! Geez, make me go green with envy :)

22541_272591885810_584890810_3932080_3492259_n.jpg

Here's a female costume from Sunset Ranch Market in HS. Normally there's a straw hat but when it gets really cold you can switch to the beanies. And when it gets even colder ( that's right! ) you wear this huge beast of a jacket:

18741_242190905810_584890810_3806535_1669585_n.jpg

anyone have pics for:
Ye Olde Christmas shoppe in magic kingdom
Main Street Confectionery
Thanks! :)

are there any costume that are cotton ? lol
like im scared to die of heat and pass out and need prince charming to save me :rotfl2:

The custodial costume is the same at MK, Epcot, and DHS. And it has different coloring at AK.

DAK is officially wearing the blue and yellow custodial gear. Only older CMs that have not turned in the animal pattern one still have them. Cost cutting at its worst.

souslocéan;35857203 said:
I've been Lillian (my real name is Christine) and I swear that was the only day people have taken pictures of me or repeatedly said my name instead of "excuse me, miss".. etc hahah.

Anyway, I'm Main Entrance strollers/wheelchairs/ECVs/lockers/etc at Magic Kingdom.. we have the same costume as the turnstile folks.

54x2fo.jpg

Not very flattering. The other day someone asked if I worked there.. I kind of stared at her for a moment before replying.

They actually have new costumes this year. They are deep red, navy, and gold. Kind of awesome actually.

Do most shorts/skirt costumes also have the option of pants? I'm probably going to have a disney tattoo on my ankle by the time I hopefully start the ICP so would need to cover it....

Do most shorts/skirt costumes also have the option of pants? I'm probably going to have a disney tattoo on my ankle by the time I hopefully start the ICP so would need to cover it....

When I worked in fantasyland, there was a pants/shorts option, but it was only for when we were scheduled to work outside carts, If we were to be working inside we had to wear the skirt. According to the Disney look, when wearing skirts, you have to wear pantyhose, so you could possibly get thicker ones and you'd be okay (I do advice not getting full control top whatever you call them. Those in the heat = bad idea!!! Lol I ended up getting the knee high kinds and wearing bike shorts underneath, because you never know when a gust of wind will cone around ha ha:rotfl:)

When I worked in fantasyland, there was a pants/shorts option, but it was only for when we were scheduled to work outside carts, If we were to be working inside we had to wear the skirt. According to the Disney look, when wearing skirts, you have to wear pantyhose, so you could possibly get thicker ones and you'd be okay (I do advice not getting full control top whatever you call them. Those in the heat = bad idea!!! Lol I ended up getting the knee high kinds and wearing bike shorts underneath, because you never know when a gust of wind will cone around ha ha:rotfl:)

Uh oh, I'm not a fan of skirts :sad2: do they really force women to wear them instead of pants? That surprises me, I thought we'd gotten past the idea that women must wear skirts to work!!! :P

I have always admired the Mexico costume! The white dress... it's so beautiful! And I bet it's super comfortable as well. I seriously spent a few weeks looking for a similar one once I got home to wear just for fun.

MKFGIT2011.jpg

/\My MK Fairy Godmother In Training Costume (I worked at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique during my CP- Spring Advantage 2011) [sans the slippers]

DTDFGIT2011.jpg

/\DTD Fairy Godmother In Training (my primary work location; MK was only for Extra Hours/Deployment)

Parkinghostess2011.jpg

/\Parking Attendant. Worked MK Parking Lot for Grad Nite 2011. This was a really comfy and kinda cute costume!!

Those are the pics that I have for now!!!

Meredith :tinker:

Uh oh, I'm not a fan of skirts :sad2: do they really force women to wear them instead of pants? That surprises me, I thought we'd gotten past the idea that women must wear skirts to work!!! :P

Yes they are pretty adamant about it. The only time there were really exceptions was if the weather turned bad and they closed the carts for a while so you had to work inside. I worked with some girls who didn't like to wear the skirts but still had to wear them. I liked them, personally. Also, any pants/skirts/shorts are to be worn at the natural waistline, so nothing lays at your hips. Disney isn't about being in fashion, it's about theme and looking professional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter