The Couples Murder Mystery at the Polynesian Resort - The Game!

Resort Management: Tragic news! The Mad Hatter and the March Hare were drowned in a giant cup of tea! Dark hair was left behind. Even more tragic news. They were detectives.

R.I.P

images

And even MORE tragic news! WE'RE ALL OUT OF DOLE WHIPS AGAIN! But good news prevails! There are still more detectives out there looking for our murderers! So stay alert.

OOC: Remaining detectives can send me their accusations if they want to, but it's not mandatory since there's only three clues.

Silvermist20 said:
Resort Management: Tragic news! The Mad Hatter and the March Hare were drowned in a giant cup of tea! Dark hair was left behind. Even more tragic news. They were detectives.

R.I.P

And even MORE tragic news! WE'RE ALL OUT OF DOLE WHIPS AGAIN! But good news prevails! There are still more detectives out there looking for our murderers! So stay alert.

OOC: Remaining detectives can send me their accusations if they want to, but it's not mandatory since there's only three clues.

Anna and Elsa: Oh no!

Resort Management: Tragic news! The Mad Hatter and the March Hare were drowned in a giant cup of tea! Dark hair was left behind. Even more tragic news. They were detectives. R.I.P And even MORE tragic news! WE'RE ALL OUT OF DOLE WHIPS AGAIN! But good news prevails! There are still more detectives out there looking for our murderers! So stay alert. OOC: Remaining detectives can send me their accusations if they want to, but it's not mandatory since there's only three clues.

Eugene: Oh goodness. *hugs Rapunzel*

R.I.P

Aladdin: Jasmine, I don't think it's safe here.

Jasmine: Maybe we should help find out who's doing this......

Stitch: No....Dole Whips??? Noooooo!

Lilo: Stitch! Can't you see the tragedy? Some of the only people who could help us are dead!

Kristoff : Sven when you are finished with your Dole Whip, lets go find Anna.

OCC: Guess I am late to the party.

ddiaz386 said:
Kristoff : Sven when you are finished with your Dole Whip, lets go find Anna.

OCC: Guess I am late to the party.

OOC: lol its okay.

Anna: Kristoff! Oh I'm so glad to see you!

Elsa: Anna! *sighs* *follows* Hello Kristoff.

Liv: Maddie! What are as going to do?!

Maddie: Um... Play basketball?

Kristoff: Good morning Sven, let's grab a dole whip and head to the lava pool. I wonder where Anna is? Its awfully quiet around here, looks like those murders sure shook the other guests.

ddiaz386 said:
Kristoff: Good morning Sven, let's grab a dole whip and head to the lava pool. I wonder where Anna is? Its awfully quiet around here, looks like those murders sure shook the other guests.

Anna: Hi Kristoff, hi Sven! What are you up to?

Liv: Let's go do something, Maddie. Sitting around with murderers is driving me crazy.

Maddie: Makeovers!

Liv: Something other than makeovers.

Maddie: I'm going to practice for my audition, I need you to give me nerdy facts about Space Werewolves!

Liv: I guess that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter