The Couples Murder Mystery at the Polynesian Resort - The Game!

Resort Management: Tragic news. We found Olaf and Marshmallow dead. They were melted by hand warmers. The receipt where the hand warmers were bought was left behind, but the buyers name was left annonymous.

R.I.P

3149a9238d14eeecf64bdf6422ae7433.jpg

But on the bright side, we got more dole whips!

OOC: Translation: Someone just died. Drown your sorrows in some free dole whips.

OOC: Well.....

Stitch: I'm sad about Olaf, but half off dole whips!

Lilo: Stitch! Stop thinking about Dole Whips at a time like this!

March Hare: Indeed, instead you should be thinking about the unbirthday party! And how we're going to be crisscrossing the Tulgey Wood when we get out of here!

Mad Hatter: Ooh, let's play ourselves a little game!

March Hare: Indeed, instead you should be thinking about the unbirthday party! And how we're going to be crisscrossing the Tulgey Wood when we get out of here!

Mad Hatter: Ooh, let's play ourselves a little game!

Stitch: Game? I like games!

Lilo: How can any of you think about games at a time like this! We're all in trouble!

Stitch: Game? I like games!

Lilo: How can any of you think about games at a time like this! We're all in trouble!

Aladdin: We're playing a game?

Jasmine: Shouldn't somebody be trying to catch the murderer before we all get killed?

Peter Pan: I agree with the harem girl--let's DO something!!! I know--Tink can go spy at the store, and report back to us! Maybe the murder will go in and buy something else and try to do it anonymously again. What do you say, Tink?
Tink: **Three sharp rings**

Peter Pan: She said "Aye, Aye, Captain." Tink, I told you never to call me that!

Resort Management: Bad news. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell are dead. Someone summoned a tiki god and they died. A peice of trash was left behind.

R.I.P

PeterEyesTinkCol_234wt.gif

But we have some good news! 'Ohana is open for anyone who is hungry. And all of the food there is FREE for everyone! Anyway, stay safe.

Resort Management: Bad news. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell are dead. Someone summoned a tiki god and they died. A peice of trash was left behind. R.I.P But we have some good news! 'Ohana is open for anyone who is hungry. And all of the food there is FREE for everyone! Anyway, stay safe.

Rapunzel: Oh dear.

Eugene: It's okay, blondie. It's okay. I'll keep you safe.

Resort Management: Bad news. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell are dead. Someone summoned a tiki god and they died. A peice of trash was left behind.

R.I.P

PeterEyesTinkCol_234wt.gif

But we have some good news! 'Ohana is open for anyone who is hungry. And all of the food there is FREE for everyone! Anyway, stay safe.

Anna: Oh no! So many people are dying! What are we going to do?

Elsa: I don't know!

R.I.P

Aladdin: We could be next.

Jasmine: Don't think like that.

Aladdin: Let's clear our heads at Ohana's.

Jasmine: I'm gonna miss that little tinker.

Stitch: Shop, shop, they went to the shop!

Lilo: Stitch has a point, it seems they were murdered for investigating that receipt....Oh dear, don't want to take that chance.

Stitch: Can't Leave? Why can't we leave! The worst thing that ever happened in Hawaii was a spaceship crash.....eh he he he he.

Mad Hatter: Two more died? And we never got to celebrate our unbirthdays together!

March Hare: I think we should just change the subject!

Stitch: Shop, shop, they went to the shop!

Lilo: Stitch has a point, it seems they were murdered for investigating that receipt....Oh dear, don't want to take that chance.

Stitch: Can't Leave? Why can't we leave! The worst thing that ever happened in Hawaii was a spaceship crash.....eh he he he he.

Jasmine: Lilo you're right. We should stay away from the store.

Stitch: But, Lilo, Free food! FOOOD!

Lilo: Stitch No! Ugh, we should stick to picturing fat tourists.....

Stitch: Brothers? I have many siblings!!!

Lilo: Yep, they're all Jumba's experiments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter