The Couples Murder Mystery at the Polynesian Resort - The Game!

Resort Management: Tragic news. We found Olaf and Marshmallow dead. They were melted by hand warmers. The receipt where the hand warmers were bought was left behind, but the buyers name was left annonymous.

R.I.P

3149a9238d14eeecf64bdf6422ae7433.jpg

But on the bright side, we got more dole whips!

OOC: Translation: Someone just died. Drown your sorrows in some free dole whips.

Jasmine: That's terrible. We were just talking to them!

Aladdin: Let's get some dole whips before the murderer strikes again.

Resort Management: Tragic news. We found Olaf and Marshmallow dead. They were melted by hand warmers. The receipt where the hand warmers were bought was left behind, but the buyers name was left annonymous.

R.I.P

OOC: Translation: Someone just died. Drown your sorrows in some free dole whips.

Stitch: Yay! More Dole Whips! *Scurries off to get some more*

Lilo: Stitch! Can't you see something has happened. This is so sad!

Resort Management: Great news! Everything in our stores are half off! Have a magical stay!

R.I.P

OOC::sad::sad::sad::sad:

R.I.P

C-3PO: "OH MY ANOTHER MURDER! R2 we are not safe!"

R2: *Buzzes around nervously*

R.I.P

Anna: Oh no! Not Olaf and Marshmallow! *bursts into tears*

Elsa: I know, it's horrible. I wish there was something I could do, but I can't! *holds her sister* Shh, it'll be okay. We're going to survive. Conceal, don't feel, don't let the murderer see your weakness. *eyes watering* Shh, you're okay, you're fine, it's not appropriate for a princess and a queen to cry in public.

Anna: Oh no! Not Olaf and Marshmallow! *bursts into tears*

Elsa: I know, it's horrible. I wish there was something I could do, but I can't! *holds her sister* Shh, it'll be okay. We're going to survive. Conceal, don't feel, don't let the murderer see your weakness. *eyes watering* Shh, you're okay, you're fine, it's not appropriate for a princess and a queen to cry in public.

Jasmine: Anna, Elsa I'm so sorry!

Aladdin: Is there anything we can do to help?

Anna: Oh no! Not Olaf and Marshmallow! *bursts into tears* Elsa: I know, it's horrible. I wish there was something I could do, but I can't! *holds her sister* Shh, it'll be okay. We're going to survive. Conceal, don't feel, don't let the murderer see your weakness. *eyes watering* Shh, you're okay, you're fine, it's not appropriate for a princess and a queen to cry in public.

Rapunzel: *hugs sisters* I am so, so sorry.

Eugene: "We need to watch out."

Stitch: I'm sad about Olaf, but half off dole whips!

Lilo: Stitch! Stop thinking about Dole Whips at a time like this!

R.I.P

OOC: I like drowning sorrows ;P

Cinderella: Oh, that's awful! The little snowman was so cute.

Mad Hatter: Shall we mourn the deceased with dole whips and perhaps another cup of tea?

Liv: a murder?! This is worse than in the movies!

Maddie: oh no!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter