The Couples Murder Mystery at the Polynesian Resort - The Game!

Fairywings said:
Elsa: Hello Olaf! *to Rapunzel and Eugene* Excuse us for a moment.

Anna: *grabs the butt and walks over to Olaf* Hi Olaf, here you go. Enjoying summer?

Olaf: Whew thanks Anna! It's everything I imagined it would be! Oh I just LOVE summer!

C-3PO- He walked out mechanically, R2 gliding behind. "Why Hello! I am C-3PO, and this is R2. May I ask what is a unbirthay?"

Mad Hatter: Statistically, you have one birthday every year.

March Hare: Imagine, just one birthday every year! But that leaves you 364 unbirthdays!

Mad Hatter: And it is coincidentally our unbirthdays today! *laughs*

Peter Pan: I do not have a birthday every year. In fact, I never have birthdays, because I don't wanna grow up.

I'm bored. Tink, let's wander around see if we can find where the excitement is. Maybe go swimming.

Mad Hatter: Then technically wouldn't that mean that EVERYDAY is your unbirthday?

Stitch: Waterslide! Waterslide! Can we surf it?

Lilo: Stitch, if you wanted to surf, we didn't have to come here. Besides, Hawaii's too hot, this place is cooler.

OOC: I hate to be specific, but isn't it still Spring?

Mad Hatter: Statistically, you have one birthday every year.

March Hare: Imagine, just one birthday every year! But that leaves you 364 unbirthdays!

Mad Hatter: And it is coincidentally our unbirthdays today! *laughs*

C-3PO: "Oh wow! What an int resting concept!"

R2: He beeped in agreement.

C-3PO: "Are you a scientist?"

Stitch: Waterslide! Waterslide! Can we surf it?

Lilo: Stitch, if you wanted to surf, we didn't have to come here. Besides, Hawaii's too hot, this place is cooler.

OOC: I hate to be specific, but isn't it still Spring?

OOC: It is, but it's summery weather in Florida.

Maddie: I'm going to get a nice tan while we're here.

Liv: Let's go meet people! *sees R2D2* Hi! I'm Liv.

OOC: Has anything happened I need to know about? Family gathering, I've been busy

Maddie: I'm going to get a nice tan while we're here.

Liv: Let's go meet people! *sees R2D2* Hi! I'm Liv.

OOC: Has anything happened I need to know about? Family gathering, I've been busy

OOC: Not much, just characters talking to eachother.

R2D2: He beeped happily and did a little dance for Liv.

Aladdin: It is much easier to fly in the summer.

Jasmine: Have u ever been on a magic carpet Olaf?

Anna: You're welcome! I'm so glad you're enjoying summer!

Olaf: *turns to Aladdin* YOU HAVE WINGS!?!?!?! Wow summer keeps getting better and better! *gasp* *turns to Anna* Am I going to get wings too?!? *ask Marshmallow* Have you ever been on a magic carpet?

Marshmallow: *stomps feet* NO!

OOC: Not much, just characters talking to eachother. R2D2: He beeped happily and did a little dance for Liv.

Maddie: hi c-3po (OOC: I think that was what his name was lol)

Liv: you're, from that old movie, right?

Maddie: hi c-3po (OOC: I think that was what his name was lol)

Liv: you're, from that old movie, right?

C-3PO: "Why yes, Star Wars. We are also in the new trilogy as well. Are you from a Disney channel show?"

maps823 said:
Olaf: *turns to Aladdin* YOU HAVE WINGS!?!?!?! Wow summer keeps getting better and better! *gasp* *turns to Anna* Am I going to get wings too?!? *ask Marshmallow* Have you ever been on a magic carpet?

Anna: I don't know if snowmen fly....

Aladdin: no I don't have wings maybe one day you can join us on a magic carpet ride.

Jasmine: maybe if u ask Elsa she'll make you wings. ;)

C-3PO: "Why yes, Star Wars. We are also in the new trilogy as well. Are you from a Disney channel show?"

OOC: No! That's breaking the forth wall. Our characters are here as themselves, in their stories, not in our world.

OOC: What do you mean?

OOC: It's breaking the forth wall in instances where characters in a TV show mention that they're on a TV show. Happens all the time on Phineas and Ferb, subtly, like the whole "Where's Perry" gag going advanced to where they expect him to be gone. Also happened during The Muppet Movie (2011 version) when Fozzie's like: "I didn't think we had that in the budget" about the explosion. He's talking about the Movie they're in.

OOC: It's breaking the forth wall in instances where characters in a TV show mention that they're on a TV show. Happens all the time on Phineas and Ferb, subtly, like the whole "Where's Perry" gag going advanced to where they expect him to be gone. Also happened during The Muppet Movie (2011 version) when Fozzie's like: "I didn't think we had that in the budget" about the explosion. He's talking about the Movie they're in.

OOC: Ohhh I get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter