The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

Today is our 365 day mark! It's funny to be so excited for something a year away!:rotfl2: I'm already in the ADR planning, as we're going to do the DDP this time. QSDP was okay in a pinch (and free dining was awesome!), but the food got pretty boring. DH said absolutely never again, unless there was real food involved.:rolleyes: So, we know that TH an LC are on the menu, but I haven't planned the remainders yet. Not too worried though, I have time!:goodvibes

Today is our 365 day mark! It's funny to be so excited for something a year away!:rotfl2: I'm already in the ADR planning, as we're going to do the DDP this time. QSDP was okay in a pinch (and free dining was awesome!), but the food got pretty boring. DH said absolutely never again, unless there was real food involved.:rolleyes: So, we know that TH an LC are on the menu, but I haven't planned the remainders yet. Not too worried though, I have time!:goodvibes

Come on the Christmas cruise with us!!!! You know you want to!!!! C'mon...ask your family if it is OK. 12/14/13:santa:

Our next trip will be in 2013. Not sure what our exact dates will be but we are looking at early November or early December and we'll stay at POFQ but maybe AoA in a family suite. We just had a wonderful WDW vacation last month!

We will be staying at POR from 11th September to 21st September. It is our first Disney visit and our first overseas holiday!! Can't wait!!

Hello Mrs Grumpy
Please add me to the list as we are planning to go in September 2013. Although I've asked this before, I still don't have a handle on it. I ultimately want a package--preferably with free dining. Do I wait to book until the packages come out, or book a room only to be sure I get the room I need (5 at POR) and either wait for a code discount to apply, or a FD offer? I can't wait to book, and don't want to miss out! Trials of being a newbee! Thanks

Hi! We will be travelling at the same time to POR as well. We are wondering about the dining plan as we have never been. I think we are going to just book and if we have to pay out of pocket for the dining plan and not get it as a freebie then we will have to! I am obsessed with being super organised and booking ahead of time but have been wondering the same thins as you. Let me know if hear anything regarding discounts and strategies around booking to get them!!

We are going March 22nd - 29th 2013 for our sons 2nd birthday. Havent finalized resort yet but probably going to be CSR.

We had our son's second birthday party at Cape May's in the BC in 2010 with family. We did the character breakfast and added a small cake, it was amazing. We didn’t even mind the insane crowds there for the "holy trinity" of a perfect crowd storm: President's Week, Mardi Gras and the Saints won the Super Bowl...The entire state of La was there in full Who Dat regalia...

We stayed at the BC CL and had a great trip, it was during a real cold spell (temps in the 20's at night...), so no pool. Our next trip is in April this year at the Poly (we can't wait). I will have a comparison in May.

I know it will be a great trip for him and the entire family. Have a great time planning his magical day, but make sure you plan for breaks and make it a special day/trip for him first, you second...you can always go back...

Our 2013 trip will be a bounce back using our new AP & TIW (April 21) and will combine a 3 day Disney cruise (his first cruise) and 4-5 days on property. We will determine the resort after our Poly week. We are trying to maximize WDW trips before school and being forced to vacation there with everyone else.

I love planning, but I never thought I'd plan two vacations as far as 19 months away...

Mike
First visit 1976 off site, CSR 2001, multiple off sites pre-2010, BC CL 2010, Poly TPV 2012, Cruise/WDW 2013

url=http://distickers.com/ticker/]
p07j2jpwatpkqqbi.png
[/url

:woohoo: 365 day marks are great!

Good to know about the QSDP. If I am lucky enough to be offered free QSDP when we go next time I think we would upgrade. I think my DH would get sick of CS meals. And I have SO MANY restaurants I want to try!

Our next trip will be in 2013. Not sure what our exact dates will be but we are looking at early November or early December and we'll stay at POFQ but maybe AoA in a family suite. We just had a wonderful WDW vacation last month!

Hey there! Glad you joined us!

We will be staying at POR from 11th September to 21st September. It is our first Disney visit and our first overseas holiday!! Can't wait!!

Got you added! First time visit - how fun!

We had our son's second birthday party at Cape May's in the BC in 2010 with family. We did the character breakfast and added a small cake, it was amazing. We didn’t even mind the insane crowds there for the "holy trinity" of a perfect crowd storm: President's Week, Mardi Gras and the Saints won the Super Bowl...The entire state of La was there in full Who Dat regalia...

We stayed at the BC CL and had a great trip, it was during a real cold spell (temps in the 20's at night...), so no pool. Our next trip is in April this year at the Poly (we can't wait). I will have a comparison in May.

I know it will be a great trip for him and the entire family. Have a great time planning his magical day, but make sure you plan for breaks and make it a special day/trip for him first, you second...you can always go back...

Our 2013 trip will be a bounce back using our new AP & TIW (April 21) and will combine a 3 day Disney cruise (his first cruise) and 4-5 days on property. We will determine the resort after our Poly week. We are trying to maximize WDW trips before school and being forced to vacation there with everyone else.

I love planning, but I never thought I'd plan two vacations as far as 19 months away...

Got you added for April is that correct? If not, just let me know.

Today I can do the 400's dance :rotfl2:

499 Days!!:banana::banana::banana:

:rotfl:I don't think I'm gonna make it that long

Today I can do the 400's dance :rotfl2:

499 Days!!:banana::banana::banana:

:rotfl:I don't think I'm gonna make it that long

:banana::banana::banana: I did the 600 day dance not too long ago. Can't wait for the 500 dance :thumbsup2

The one thing I am worried about on the next trip is airline prices. They are just crazy right now.

At this point my "weeks" countdown sounds so much better than my "day" countdown. I am getting close to 18 more months though. :rolleyes1

357 days! 11 months, 3 weeks, 1 day! :cheer2:

I'll be there on February 7th 2013, staying at POFQ till February 26th.

Its my wife and my 30th anniversary so we decided to celebrate in WDW. We have been there at least a dozen times but not in ten years...teenage years seems to kill adventure. Hoping to stay at POFQ either the third or fourth week of October '13. I'll keep in touch here. Lets see...20 months and counting down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter