The countdown begins- 4 DAYS TO GO!

StephSFL

Live, Love, & Disney
I officially have less than a week until our DFTW next Sunday!:banana: :eek:

I am sorry I haven’t posted a planning journal, but things have been hectic (as some of my other posts have shown).
I am going to try to do a mini report before Wednesday (I am not sure if I will have internet access after that) so I can share a bit of my plans!

I am really starting to get nervous!

Thanks everyone for all your help!:wave2:

YAY!!!!:yay: I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see all your pics when you get back and what's this I hear of a Brief summary of your planning? Yay! Now maybe we can see what you've come up with! I'm so excited for you! I know you won't need it, but, good luck with the final days!:flower3: The time is ticking down!:hourglass Have fun in you last days!

Congratulations!!! It will be perfect and so magical!! I can't wait to hear about it upon your return!!

How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful and safe wedding trip :wizard: I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

YAY!!!!:yay: I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see all your pics when you get back and what's this I hear of a Brief summary of your planning? Yay! Now maybe we can see what you've come up with! I'm so excited for you! I know you won't need it, but, good luck with the final days!:flower3: The time is ticking down!:hourglass Have fun in you last days!

HeeHee! :lmao: I'm working on it! Just got to get the pics together!

Hey steph, omg I cant believe you only have one week left:banana: :banana: I am so excited for you, and dont be nervous because everything will be perfect;) Hopefully I get to see you, I am going to stop by around 4!!!! I am sure everything will be beautiful including you:hug: Good luck and congrats!!!!!:wizard: Please dont stress over the inlaws and let them ruin your day!!!;) Well hopefully I will see you on Sunday!!!:)

Hey steph, omg I cant believe you only have one week left:banana: :banana: I am so excited for you, and dont be nervous because everything will be perfect;) Hopefully I get to see you, I am going to stop by around 4!!!! I am sure everything will be beautiful including you:hug: Good luck and congrats!!!!!:wizard: Please dont stress over the inlaws and let them ruin your day!!!;) Well hopefully I will see you on Sunday!!!:)

So excited! :yay: :banana:
It will be great to share in the fun with another disbride- especially since you are goign to be there for your planning session! I am so excited for you to see the WP all decorated!

Congratulations!! Have a very magical time!:goodvibes Enjoy every minute of it pixiedust:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I am actually gettign ready to post a mini-planning report!

steph when are you leaving???is it tomorrow??? since you live in florida can you tell me what i should pack for next week??? i dont know if i should bring summer clothes or warm stuff:confused3 whats the weather like, thanks and i am sooo excited about seeing you!!!!! my first Dis-wedding:banana:

steph when are you leaving???is it tomorrow??? since you live in florida can you tell me what i should pack for next week??? i dont know if i should bring summer clothes or warm stuff:confused3 whats the weather like, thanks and i am sooo excited about seeing you!!!!! my first Dis-wedding:banana:

I'm leaving today at some point, but am hoping to bring a wireless computer with me so I can keep writing to you all.
It's cold- for us! Compared to NJ weather it is warm! It al depends, it is colder where I live than in Orlando supposedely. I will give you a better update later!
So excited- this is my first dis-wedding, too!:rotfl:
I'll send you a PM later!

How exciting.. Have fun.. We want to see pics and read about all the details...:cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter