The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

I can't believe you guys got all those great ADR's after free dining came out

We will be at MK on the 6th... maybe we will run into each other :wave:

If anyone can spare some of their OCD, send it my way please!!! :laughing:

Tomorrow is the day of my parents surprise anniversary party that I have been planning for a year... :scared:

So far they still have no idea this is going on... I have so much to do today, and I am getting so stressed, I am actually nauseous this morning... :sick:

Last night my parents called to see if we would go to the lake today to play on jet skis and boats... Of course I couldn't, too much to do... But Terry and the kids are going to go... This means I am on my own to get not only my stuff but also Terry's stuff done... :eek: I am fine with him going though, he loves going to the lake with my parents and my brother is leaving in a few days and we will not see him again before he gets deployed to Afghanistan again... :sad1:

Can you guys believe that I have not written my speech yet... :scared: Every time I sit down to try I bawl like a freakin' baby... So that is a HUGE priority today...

I seriously cannot believe how many people do not RSVP!!! And in the last 2 days I have heard from various people that I got about 15 over my headcount... Umm, that sure adds up!!! :teacher: Had to add more cake with the bakery and call the caterer... Honestly, how hard is it to check a box and send back a self addressed stamped envelope??? :headache:

The high for tomorrow is suppose to be 83... Hour by hour shows a temp of 76 at the time the party starts... I got lucky with the weather, we get a lot of rain in Oregon, so I have been prepared for that to happen but looks like I am good to go... :woohoo:

I would also like to publicly apologize to Tracy, Reese and Adrienne for the yahoo messages, text messages and hysterical phone calls they may receive in the next 24 hours... :flower3:

It seriously irks me too when folks aren't courteous enough to just say, "yes" or "no". It ISN'T that hard!! Good luck on all you have to do between now that party!!

If anyone can spare some of their OCD, send it my way please!!! :laughing:

Tomorrow is the day of my parents surprise anniversary party that I have been planning for a year... :scared:

So far they still have no idea this is going on... I have so much to do today, and I am getting so stressed, I am actually nauseous this morning... :sick:

Last night my parents called to see if we would go to the lake today to play on jet skis and boats... Of course I couldn't, too much to do... But Terry and the kids are going to go... This means I am on my own to get not only my stuff but also Terry's stuff done... :eek: I am fine with him going though, he loves going to the lake with my parents and my brother is leaving in a few days and we will not see him again before he gets deployed to Afghanistan again... :sad1:

Can you guys believe that I have not written my speech yet... :scared: Every time I sit down to try I bawl like a freakin' baby... So that is a HUGE priority today...

I seriously cannot believe how many people do not RSVP!!! And in the last 2 days I have heard from various people that I got about 15 over my headcount... Umm, that sure adds up!!! :teacher: Had to add more cake with the bakery and call the caterer... Honestly, how hard is it to check a box and send back a self addressed stamped envelope??? :headache:

The high for tomorrow is suppose to be 83... Hour by hour shows a temp of 76 at the time the party starts... I got lucky with the weather, we get a lot of rain in Oregon, so I have been prepared for that to happen but looks like I am good to go... :woohoo:

I would also like to publicly apologize to Tracy, Reese and Adrienne for the yahoo messages, text messages and hysterical phone calls they may receive in the next 24 hours... :flower3:

First of all RELAX!!! I just went through all this with Devon's communion party so I totally how you are feeling right now!!! And you KNOW you CAN call or text me anytime you need to!! :hug:

And I have to agree with you, I was shocked at the # of people that don't RSVP but show up!!!

Good luck and enjoy the day! Your parents are going to be so surprised I know it!!! Can't wait to hear all about it Monday or Sunday night if you call me! :laughing:

Just wanted to say loving the PTR and I hope your party for your parent's was a HUGE sucess. I'm sure they loved it and had a great time! It sure is stressful though, but I hope you feel like it was worth it. Just think, now that it's over you won't have to worry about it anymore! :)

:woohoo: The party is over and now Toni my dear we can completely focus on the fact that you and I will both be at WALT DISNEY WORLD on our birthdays (not together for the actual birthday's but together during that time). I say we start a list of things we can do:

1) Drinking Booze together
2) Riding rides, seeing shows
3) Shopping
4) Dining together
5) Toasting our birthdays with Booze

Can not wait to hear how the party went!!! I sure hope you are relaxing, b/c after your near nervous breakdown on Saturday night you sure deserve it!!! :cutie:

:woohoo: The party is over and now Toni my dear we can completely focus on the fact that you and I will both be at WALT DISNEY WORLD on our birthdays (not together for the actual birthday's but together during that time). I say we start a list of things we can do:

1) Drinking Booze together
2) Riding rides, seeing shows
3) Shopping
4) Dining together
5) Toasting our birthdays with Booze

I think you forgot booze.... Add that to the list... :rotfl2:

Hey girls!! (and Jordan... :goodvibes)

Well, the party is over and it went AMAZING!!! :lovestruc

Poor Tracy and Reese were bombarded with yahoo and text messages Saturday night when everything almost came crashing down... If it was not for those girls, I literally would have gone into a panic attack... So, Tracy and Reese, meet me at a bar in Disney WOrld, you pick the drink, I buy... :flower3:

My parents were surprised and very happy with the party, I will have pictures to come after the photographer gets them ready for us...

If you are my friend on Face book I have a few up there that my Mom posted...

I am so glad I did the party, I would do it again in a heartbeat...

My brother leaves to go home in 2 days and we will not see him again before he is deployed back to Afghanistan... :sad1: So we may not be on much until after he leaves, we want to try and spend as much time with him as we can...

Hurray for pulling it off! :worship: Can't wait to see pictures when you can.

Sending thoughts and well wishes for your brother. :goodvibes

Hey girls!! (and Jordan... :goodvibes)

Well, the party is over and it went AMAZING!!! :lovestruc

Poor Tracy and Reese were bombarded with yahoo and text messages Saturday night when everything almost came crashing down... If it was not for those girls, I literally would have gone into a panic attack... So, Tracy and Reese, meet me at a bar in Disney WOrld, you pick the drink, I buy... :flower3:

My parents were surprised and very happy with the party, I will have pictures to come after the photographer gets them ready for us...

If you are my friend on Face book I have a few up there that my Mom posted...

I am so glad I did the party, I would do it again in a heartbeat...

My brother leaves to go home in 2 days and we will not see him again before he is deployed back to Afghanistan... :sad1: So we may not be on much until after he leaves, we want to try and spend as much time with him as we can...

I am super glad that everything went well!!! And I also glad that I was able to help you calm your nerves on Saturday! I'm always just a phone call away!! :hug:

I know you've been planning this for so long- CONGRATS on a job well done!!

Thanks for the kudos Ladies... :goodvibes

We have a slight change, but not really a change at the same time... :lmao: Confused yet??

Delta was our airline for the flights home... They change our flights once before and we didn't love the change but it was only an hour so we rolled with the punches...

Well they did it again... :rolleyes:

So now instead of leaving MCO at 6:05 like we booked, they now wanted us to leave at 4... and have more then a 2 hour layover in SLC, which is the airport I hate most in this country... No offense Utah, just don't dig your airport and the fact that everything closes early and of course that was when we would be dumped there...

They had us departing 2 hours sooner from MCO and not arriving to PDX until 45 later then our booked flight!!

So Terry called and argued with them for an hour, and they are refunding our airfare and we will rebook... We are looking at a Southwest flight that is 100 cheaper and we will have no baggage fees.. And we will not depart MCO until like 5:15 and we get back into Portland at 9:45... :thumbsup2

So, not a change that really changes anything, but a change nonetheless...

I am glad your party went well. I hate it when airlines change your flights and it screws with your whole plan. We are flying Southwest too.

Thanks for the kudos Ladies... :goodvibes

We have a slight change, but not really a change at the same time... :lmao: Confused yet??

Delta was our airline for the flights home... They change our flights once before and we didn't love the change but it was only an hour so we rolled with the punches...

Well they did it again... :rolleyes:

So now instead of leaving MCO at 6:05 like we booked, they now wanted us to leave at 4... and have more then a 2 hour layover in SLC, which is the airport I hate most in this country... No offense Utah, just don't dig your airport and the fact that everything closes early and of course that was when we would be dumped there...

They had us departing 2 hours sooner from MCO and not arriving to PDX until 45 later then our booked flight!!

So Terry called and argued with them for an hour, and they are refunding our airfare and we will rebook... We are looking at a Southwest flight that is 100 cheaper and we will have no baggage fees.. And we will not depart MCO until like 5:15 and we get back into Portland at 9:45... :thumbsup2

So, not a change that really changes anything, but a change nonetheless...

Toni that's awesome!!! Yeah, the airline really didn't stand a chance once Terry called huh?!?!?! :laughing: But honestly, if they are going to keep changing the flights on you. they really can't not refund you your $$$ if the times don't work for you!!

Okay, so before I switched to WL then cancelled all together, I had started a list of who would be at WDW the same time as we will be... And where they were staying... Maybe we can keep our eyes out for each other or possibly schedule a DIS meet at Pop for the DISers staying there... DISers take over Pop!!! :thumbsup2

So let's hear it!! What are your dates and where are you staying???

Also, I have been trying to find more PTR's of people going at the same time, so if you know of any that you have not seen me on, post the title or link for me!!!

Thanks everyone!!! :goodvibes

Lets take a stroll down memory lane...

These pics are from our honeymoon at DL in 2002...

3552049131_d9a41414ce.jpg

3552857748_8835a724b0.jpg

3973701906_eb475d9b3c.jpg

3552048967_c59c5081bc.jpg

3552049237_817cf6c4b2.jpg

These pics are from our family trip to WDW in 2004...

3550939612_d909a9d517_o.jpg

3550133709_cacc7c7d1a_o.jpg

3550133691_4dbcdb22ac_o.jpg

3550939516_0f8842c207_o.jpg

3550936300_35a97a0d7a_o.jpg

3550130343_7f8ec7ceb1_o.jpg

3550126865_63d63d38dd_o.jpg

3550126829_d1ac4f4f5f_o.jpg

3550932498_c5bf10ecef_o.jpg

3550926458_14ab6ed35e_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter