The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP Part 2

Alex: Alex ate more of her dessert before sitting back and sighing in contempt. She was already sure this trip couldn't go wrong, as long as no one let their powers slip everything should be fine. Remembering the day, she chuckled as the memory of the little girl came to mind as he couldn't believe how easy it is that her and Toby could pass as family.

OOC: Amazing!

Toby: Toby looked at Alex and smiled, hearing her chuckle he asked "what is it?"

Toby: Toby looked at Alex and smiled, hearing her chuckle he asked "what is it?"

Alex: Alex smiled at Toby before shrugging and sitting back up. "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about the little girl earlier I was talking to and how we talked about both if us having big brothers." She smiled a bit wider before taking a bite of her dessert happily.

Alex: Alex smiled at Toby before shrugging and sitting back up. "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about the little girl earlier I was talking to and how we talked about both if us having big brothers." She smiled a bit wider before taking a bite of her dessert happily.

Toby: Toby's smile grew with Alex's. He loved that Alex considered him her brother. It was more than just playing. "yeah, and you called me mean!" he said pretending to be upset and then smiling.

Toby: Toby's smile grew with Alex's. He loved that Alex considered him her brother. It was more than just playing. "yeah, and you called me mean!" he said pretending to be upset and then smiling.

Alex: Alex giggled before grinning at Toby. "Technically I did, but I said it with a lot of care," She said with an amused smile.

Toby: Toby nodded "you better of" he said smiling. Hearing Max and then Alex he said "we'll try to do better" he looked down pretending to be ashamed but he couldn't help himself, he quickly put his hand out gently hitting Alex's arm and then pulled it back as if he didn't do anything.

Toby: Toby nodded "you better of" he said smiling. Hearing Max and then Alex he said "we'll try to do better" he looked down pretending to be ashamed but he couldn't help himself, he quickly put his hand out gently hitting Alex's arm and then pulled it back as if he didn't do anything.

Alex: Alex wrinkled her nose when Toby hit her and pinched his leg under the table before finishing her dessert.

Max: Max suddenly recalled that one part in Tangled. If they were in Tangled right now, Toby and Alex would be Flynn Rider and Maximus, and she would be Pascal. The thought amused her, and she snorted and smirked.

Max: Max suddenly recalled that one part in Tangled. If they were in Tangled right now, Toby and Alex would be Flynn Rider and Maximus, and she would be Pascal. The thought amused her, and she snorted and smirked.

Jack: Hearing Max snort Jack chuckled before turning his attention back to his almost finished dessert, waiting for his classmates to do something else entertaining.

Toby: Toby jumped when Alex pinched him. He bumped his shoulder into hers playfully. He smiled hearing Max snort.

Toby: Toby jumped when Alex pinched him. He bumped his shoulder into hers playfully. He smiled hearing Max snort.

Alex: Alex grinned seeing Toby jump and laughed as he bumped her shoulder playfully then stuck her tongue out at him.

Toby: Toby shook his head "we need to grow up."

Alex: Alex pretended to think about it then shook her head before saying," Nah. You can be a lost boy and I'll be a lost girl with Peter Pan, stay forever young. Simple enough."

Toby: "alright" Toby said simply.

Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head before chanting," I'm gonna be a lost girl. I'm gonna be a lost girl. I'm gonna be a lost girl." She stopped for a moment before tapping her chin," Or maybe I should be a pirate."

Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head before chanting," I'm gonna be a lost girl. I'm gonna be a lost girl. I'm gonna be a lost girl." She stopped for a moment before tapping her chin," Or maybe I should be a pirate."

Toby: "Nah, you should be a lost girl. I think it fits you better."

Toby: "no, I just can't see you as a pirate."

Alex: "I can! I'd have a big hat, dark make-up, dirty clothes..." Trailing off in thought she wrinkled her nose and looked back at Toby," You're right. Being a lost girl is definitely more me."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter