The College Program Questions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, cuz it will be a lot easier to go to dtd than going all the way to mk or mgm...especially since i have to work that night. and hopefully, my manager will let me wear my grad cap that night!!!!! hey, its disney!

I remember when I got my ears from my last CP. I went to MK and got them done there. Then I wore my ears to the DDCT parade and got to sit on the bridge between the castle hub and Liberty Square. It was great. I got hugs from the characters, and some other characters were acknowledging me.

see...i really wanna go to the park after graduation, but im hanging out with my roommates...and then i gotta go to work. which means no more disney cuz i dont have any spare time :(

hey i was just wondering if anyone doing the fall 2007 cp, were fans of the books twilight and new moon. i am a huge fan and it would be awesome to have a roommate that loves them too.

I just got my letter for CareerStart today!!! I start 08/27! I got Operations!

Talk about a long wait! I don't know if I could've stood waiting another day! lol

I just got my letter for CareerStart today!!! I start 08/27! I got Operations!

Talk about a long wait! I don't know if I could've stood waiting another day! lol

Congrats! Where would you want to work, if you could pick a place?

Thanks Joanna!

If could choose:

Ride: Haunted Mansion
Other: Ticket Operations

But honestly, I just really want to work inside the park. Not outside in parking. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. As long as I can get a chance at a lifetime career with Disney, I'm good!

I accepted my invitation for operations on thursday night!!!! I think I am going to take a leave of absence from school. That seems like the best option for me. I am so excited! I can't wait to find out what I'll be doing!

Does anyone know if there is a piano at any of the housing complexes? I was just curious if it was worth bringing some of my books.

Thanks for all of your help!!!

Laura

I accepted my invitation for operations on thursday night!!!! I think I am going to take a leave of absence from school. That seems like the best option for me. I am so excited! I can't wait to find out what I'll be doing!

Does anyone know if there is a piano at any of the housing complexes? I was just curious if it was worth bringing some of my books.

Thanks for all of your help!!!

Laura

Congrats on operations. There is no pianos (unless one was added after I left in Jan). And it's up to you if you want to bring books. I have, and will be this summer.

Are there any tv's in the apartments? It didn't sound like there were, but I thought I'd just ask. Also, since there are computer labs do most of you think bringing your own laptop is a necessity?
Thanks!!

Are there any tv's in the apartments? It didn't sound like there were, but I thought I'd just ask. Also, since there are computer labs do most of you think bringing your own laptop is a necessity?
Thanks!!

Nope, there are no tvs in the apartments. So if you want one you are going to have to supply it. And I would bring a laptop. The computer labs are not opened all the time, and the computers are not that good.

I really want to do the cp but am unsure if i should go next spring (my sophomore yr) or the following fall semester. Does anyone have any suggestions on which is better? Also should I do the advantage or not?
:wizard:

I really want to do the cp but am unsure if i should go next spring (my sophomore yr) or the following fall semester. Does anyone have any suggestions on which is better? Also should I do the advantage or not?
:wizard:

I would say Fall program, because it is so magical being in Disney during the holidays. Also, I prefer the Advantage program myself.

I got QSFB for August 13th. now, is there a chance that i will be working at one of the carts outside where they have popsicles and drinks and stuff instead of in one of the counter-service restaurants?
I would much rather work at one of the carts. i love being outside and i think it would be less stress than in the counter-service.

Thanks so much.

I got QSFB for August 13th. now, is there a chance that i will be working at one of the carts outside where they have popsicles and drinks and stuff instead of in one of the counter-service restaurants?
I would much rather work at one of the carts. i love being outside and i think it would be less stress than in the counter-service.

Thanks so much.

Yup. There is a chance.

OK I want to apply for the college program. However, I have so many classes that I have to take in order to graduate that I don't know if this would be possible. Has anyone heard of someone doing the CP program while taking online classes?

Can anyone tell me about the character auditions?
I would love to be a character and i'm only 5'1-5'2" however i have no dance experience and i'm worried the auditions would be hard for me, any ideas?

hey guys. I am doing the disney college program this fall an am leaving on August 15th. My question was, is it ever possible to change your program season? I know the fall advantage started already for some but there are still dates left in the future. The reason why it'd be cool to get into advantage is because my summer plans changed drastically and would love more than anything to come down sooner. Is this ever possible and how can one go about it? Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter