The CM at LTT said they were full, but also said comeback between 12:30 PM & 1:00 PM

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Earlier this month on the 15th I had an lunch ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern at 11:30 AM. While I was waiting there until they opened I saw some guests without any ADR's coming in to ask if there was any tables and the Cast Member kept saying they were full. However he also told them to come back between 12:30 PM & 1:00 PM because they might have something then. Well what I don't get is if they were full how could there be openings later on?

Ditto what K&D'smom said. When I worked CRT, if parties were a certain amount of time late, or a no-show, they'd fill the table with a walkin or take another party with a later reservation early.

Also besides no-shows, the 11:30-12 seatings could finish earlier than the booking computer expects them to, allowing for some open space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter