The Cheesecake Factory

I love Cheesecake Factory!!

You just reminded me that we have a $25 gift certificate to use!

The white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake is AMAZING! Couldn't tell you the last time I had it though (once I found out the fat and calorie content I felt too guilty to eat it!)

Tamie

Had my second date there with Chrissy, and the food was great. I love the chicken salad sandwhich, it is the best

or maybe that was our third date there, she will correct me when she reads this :teeth:

I work across the street from a Cheesecake Factory. I actually had leftovers from three for lunch today. I got the Orange Chicken, and it was very yummy. One of my favs.

I also love their Spicy Crispy Beef, the Southern Fried Chicken Salad, the Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich, and the Barbecue Bacon Ranch burger.

For the cheesecake, I love the dulche de leche, the Fresh Banana, the Brownie Sundae, and the Boston Creme.

Karen

Wowwy~ everything is excellent there!!!! My favs are the chicken quesedillas and the chicken finger platter. The boston creme cheesecake is awesome!!! I haven't had anything bad there!

ENJOY!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter