The Cheesecake Factory

JC2

<font color=blue>Can't Take My Joy!<br><font color
The Cheesecake Factory just opened here. We had never eaten at one until the other night. They sure have a catalog of a menu! :eek:
I'm wondering if you will share with me your favorite things from there so I will have an idea of what to try next time we go.
:)

We just went there Saturday night. I always order the herb-crusted salmon, although I usually wind up taking the majority of it home with me because I invariably fill up on salad and bread. My DH likes the meatloaf and the kids love their pizza and chicken fingers. The sour apple martinis are yummy, too! Enjoy!

Kim

Hey Jen!

I had a spicy fried shrimp platter with fries that I could not even begin to finish!

That was a while ago however. I don't know what's on the menu now.

Now the raspberry/white chocolate cheesecake.....mmmmm.....I can still taste it!

I really like the chicken salad sandwich. It comes with a salad that has a great dressing.

I don't remember what I had there seems like it was ribs but whatever it was it was good. I just remember the cheesecake being sooooo good. I wish we had one around here. I havn't had a bad cheesecake there. You are so lucky.

I get the angel hair pasta with either shrimp or chicken.. .usually the pasta lasts me for two days as lunch...

I've been there once and also had the chicken salad sandwich. It was so good I practically dream about it. I couldn't believe how HUGE the portions were. It surprised me - I couldn't figure out how anyone could manage a meal and a dessert. We're meeting friends there in a few weeks. It's a 20 minute drive, an hour ferry, then a 15 minute walk. I swear I'm taking a little cooler for my leftovers!

We've only had the cheesecake from inside the one at Disney Quest but YUM! I just wish you could eat there without paying the price for admission to Disney Quest...I would definatly stop by just to have the cheesecake!

Funny you mention this, I'm going there for lunch tomorrow!

I always get the chicken and avacado club sandwich. The portions are huge, I usually come home with half the thing and fries to eat the next day. Everything I have ever had there is great.

Ironically, I've only had the cheesecake once, I'm always too full after the meal!

I love the chicken and biscuits -- there's enough for three days worth on the plate, but that's fine by me! The chicken marsala is also great, so is the meatloaf. (And I hate meatloaf, so that's saying something!)

Their bruschetta appetizer is awesome -- it always disappears right after it gets to the table, and I also like their Mexican corn cake appetizer (I don't remember what they call it, but it's gooood.)

I've only had the cheesecake (I think it was German Chocolate). It was sooooo good. We'll have to go for dinner sometime but it's not too close to me. We went to the one in the King of Prussia Mall in Penn.

Mile High Meatloaf is Delicious!!! The chicken or turkey with bisquits and gravy wasnt so good...

All the cheesecakes I've had there were YUMMY!! :)

We've been to the CF in Kansas City and in Vegas. This is not the place to go if you complain about restaurant portions being too large. :earseek: Those are some big dinners...and they stack 'em about a mile high:)

I like the luau salad-it has chicken, nuts, mango, greens, and crispy wontons. Yum!

Here are some of my favorite entrees:
angel hair pasta w/ shrimp
navajo chicken sandwich
chicken quesedilla

And of course, the cheesecakes:
chocolate tuxedo
vanilla bean
dulce de leche

Melissa

The Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is out of this world yummy!

Ohhhhh! I love this place!
I have this crazy recurring dream about their avacado egg rolls...the best thing I have EVER eaten. Everything I have ever eaten there is wonderful!

heid

mmmm...I had their lettuce wraps even before I was on Atkins. I can't remember which cheesecake I had - but I know it was terrific!

Thai Chicken Pasta is my favorite! I salivate just thinking about it. I know it's not for everyone, though. The Chicken Madeira is also very good.

The Godiva chocolate cheesecake they have right now is unbelievable! It's only for a limited time, and I'm sure I'll have withdrawal when it's gone.

Sure do wish there was one around here. Went to two different ones in Boston. Both were sooooo yummy. At the first one I had some kind of salad I don't remember what it was called but it was HUGE it had chicken and lots of other stuff on it. The next time there were four of us and we each ordered a different appitizer and all were good and we had so much food. Both times all four of us ordered a different type of cheescake and split them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter