The Chase Lounge @ The American Adventure

ETTB wristbands are by Disney Visa ONLY.

Does that include Visa DEBIT Chase card holders as well?

I liked the lounge, but I do wish there was more seating. My wife and I had to stand the entire time because all of the tables were full. I would have loved a place to actually sit and relax.... or LOUNGE.

Here is the info I received at the Lounge(YMMV:)). IllumiNations wristbands are available on Sunday,Monday,Tuesday. Eat to the Beat wristbands are available on Saturday,Sunday,Monday. NO wristbands are available on Wednesday,Thursday,Friday. ETTB wristbands are by Disney Visa ONLY. Guests are allowed to get both IllumiNations and Eat to the Beat wristbands on Sunday and Monday. NO sporting events are allowed on the TVs.One TV has a Chase promo and the other one has ESPN Classic-the reason beibg that Chase doesn't want the Lounge to become a "Sports Bar".:) I really enjoyed it-there is some great people-watching available by the windows.:)

that's funny bc when we were there the univ. of florida game was on. my dh and boys were watching it while having drinks.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We were at the Chase lounge Wed and Thursday (10/23 and 10/24).. No wristbands, card holders, etc. Just coffee and soft drinks.

My 9 year old twins LOVED the high tech beverage dispenser with all the combinations. My son asked if we could could get one to replace our home refrigerator!! :rotfl2:

We had every intention of visiting the lounge at the American Adventure while we were there last week but I kept forgetting. Finally, on our last day (Monday 10/21), we were sweating and tired and nearing the American Adventure and I thought "Bingo! Time to visit the lounge for some A/C and a soft drink." But when we got there, the line to get inside was out the door about 25-35 people deep so we decided to skip it. Oh well.

Does that include Visa DEBIT Chase card holders as well?

I liked the lounge, but I do wish there was more seating. My wife and I had to stand the entire time because all of the tables were full. I would have loved a place to actually sit and relax.... or LOUNGE.

The bands are only from card holders with a Disney card so if you have a Visa debit Disney card then it would work but if it is a regular debit card then it won't get you wristbands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter