The Chase Lounge @ The American Adventure

Don't get too excited about the lounge- I was disappointed this year. I didn't know that it had been moved to the new location (my mistake in not checking first), so walked all the way from Italy to last year's location, only to be told it had been moved to allow for a bigger space. When I went to the new spot, I had to wait for an opening to get upstairs. Once I got there, I don't think it was much bigger than the other space- there wasn't much seating. I did stay there to cool off for a bit, then left.

Don't get too excited about the lounge- I was disappointed this year. I didn't know that it had been moved to the new location (my mistake in not checking first), so walked all the way from Italy to last year's location, only to be told it had been moved to allow for a bigger space. When I went to the new spot, I had to wait for an opening to get upstairs. Once I got there, I don't think it was much bigger than the other space- there wasn't much seating. I did stay there to cool off for a bit, then left.

What's there like a 20 min wait to get in?

We waited about 10 minutes ( it was around 3pm on a Saturday). I think it was worth it just to have a place to sit and some a/c!

Great, thanks so much! I'm assuming they'll explain where to go when/if we get bands? Is it just a roped off area or something? And how early would we need to get there, or does it not really matter?

Yes,they will give you a flier showing the location.(see Post 67.)

It is a roped-off "patio" in Italy.

I have watched IllumiNations before from this area,but not yet with the Chase wristband(I leave fro WDW Friday!).

The earlier you arrive the closer you can get to the rail along the water,but I wouldn't stress about getting there real early.:)

Wow, thanks everyone for all this wonderful information. Can I ask how many wristbands you get with each credit card. There will be 9 of us in Epcot in November on a Satruday and I know at least 2 of us have Disney Visa cards. I don't want to take all the wristbands but would love to get enough for everyone in our group.

Linda

We were there last week. A large family was checking in before us and they all got a wristband. It didnt seem like there was a limit. However, they actually put the band on your wrist. Your entire party would need to be there. The bands also include a date and time.

Okay, I've read the thread, but still not sure where the seating is for Illuminations? Are they in a decent spot? And how early would we need to get to said spot?

Look back on the previous page. I posted a map that shows the location

For those of you who got a band to watch Illuminations would you recommend it or should we watch from somewhere else? We have never watched Illuminations from that side.
Thanks

I went to the Chase Lounge and was vastly disappointed...

A) There was a huge line

B) They did not check to see if I was a Chase cardholder(which I am)...they just let us in...

C) They had no coffee left when we went

D) We lost 20 mins in our day to sit in a loud room with obnoxious college kids...

and finally

E) Why would I watch TV or play board games while I have EPCOT surrounding me??

(also the AC was significantly lower than the American Adventure waiting area where Voices of Liberty perform, so that was disappointing as well)

I went to the Chase Lounge and was vastly disappointed... A) There was a huge line B) They did not check to see if I was a Chase cardholder(which I am)...they just let us in... C) They had no coffee left when we went D) We lost 20 mins in our day to sit in a loud room with obnoxious college kids... and finally E) Why would I watch TV or play board games while I have EPCOT surrounding me?? (also the AC was significantly lower than the American Adventure waiting area where Voices of Liberty perform, so that was disappointing as well)

Worth going for a illuminations band?

We went last Tuesday and it was very nice. Quiet and comfortable, plenty of seating and they still had bands left for illuminations mid-afternoon.

I think it will vary by day/time to whether or not it is crowded or comfortable.

They did not offer an IllumiNations band OR priority seating to the Air Supply show the day that we went.

We are planning to check it out at lunchtime (11:30 or noon?) on a Thursday...has anyone been at a similar time, and if so, was there a line, and were Illuminations wristbands available? Thanks!

Glad I read this thread...I will definitely be checking the Chase lounge out when we get to F&W on Nov 4th.
I am excited they are giving out the Illuminations bands..I really wanted to get a FP ,but it was never offered for this day on MDE Fast pass+ option... :thumbsup2

I love my Chase Disney Visa!!:banana:

I went yesterday. They did check my card before they let me in. I went very early and the place was empty but getting fuller by the time I left.

Wristbands for Illumnations were for everyone Wrist bands for concerts required a Chase Disney Visa.

Since I love Diet Coke with Lime the freestyle machine was enough to get me there.

Also, if the line is REAL long ask if you can walk up. The elevator is S L O W.... walking is fast LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter