• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"The Chase Lounge" Info

Concerts, Food & Wine, etc are all there for Disney to entice guests to visit the parks - have lunch, dinner, shop etc - and get a free concert. It would apply to just about anything special that is free, it's a draw to promote spending.

If a local comes in, picks up a dozen bands so that their friends can show up hours later to just watch the concert, then Disney has given up seats to folks who have spent nothing. By making everyone be there to have their band put on, it means all those guests are in the park, hopefully will stay in the park until the concert - have lunch, a few drinks, shop.

I am not sure that they are as concerned about this as the "hire" a wristband crowd. If it came out that you could just send someone for wrist bands some enterprising local would go every morning and get as many as he/she could and then start a side business selling them on line!

I am not sure that they are as concerned about this as the "hire" a wristband crowd. If it came out that you could just send someone for wrist bands some enterprising local would go every morning and get as many as he/she could and then start a side business selling them on line!
Oh my gosh. My mind just wouldn't go there; but I bet you are so right.

It's been easy enough to get decent seats to the concerts overall this year so I haven't been making a dash to get the wristbands early in the day.I went to see Dennis Deyoung on Monday to then hear he was sick and Tiffany would be replacing him and going on again for a fourth and eventual fifth night,well I went up to the Chase lounge at almost 5pm and they still had wristbands available that late,I guess Tiffany playing that many days in a row really lowered the value of the wristbands!!I eventually skipped the concerts that day and headed to MK instead since it closed at midnight.

Eh, it may have just been Tiffany in general. We walked by on Sunday, and there looked like there was plenty of seats left open with people still walking in after the concert had started.

My sister and I both have Disney Visa cards, and 4 kids total, can we all get in?

Each Card Holder can take up to 5 Guests into The Chase Lounge and the IllumiNations viewing area and each Disney Visa holder can get ETTB wristbands for up to 5 Guests.:)

Does IllumiNations require a wrist band? What time does the Italy area open up for access? Thanks

Here is another question about the Chase Lounge...Does everyone in your party have to have a Chase card? I have a Chase Disney Visa, but my friends don't, could they come in with me to the Lounge?

Here is another question about the Chase Lounge...Does everyone in your party have to have a Chase card? I have a Chase Disney Visa, but my friends don't, could they come in with me to the Lounge?
Here's the post that is above yours:
Each Card Holder can take up to 5 Guests into The Chase Lounge and the IllumiNations viewing area and each Disney Visa holder can get ETTB wristbands for up to 5 Guests.:)

Thank you for the information!!! I think we will take advantage of at least going into the lounge. Not sure about the Illuminations viewing yet. We are going to EPCOT for two days, so I am not sure where we will want to watch Illuminations each night. Maybe one night we will go into the viewing area.

Ok, can someone give me a run-down on what this is? I no nothing about it and I'd like to use it (Not Chase Disney, just Chase card)

Ok, can someone give me a run-down on what this is? I no nothing about it and I'd like to use it (Not Chase Disney, just Chase card)

The lounge? Basically its a few rooms in the American Adventure building where they have couches set up, a few spaces where you can charge phones/tablets, 3 Coke Freestyle machines, and a small cash bar. A few TVs showing nothing special. Not a bad place to take a brief break on a hot day, but I wouldn't plan my day around it unless you are eligible (and want) the concert wristbands/Illuminations access talked about prior.

Is the illuminations viewing year round or only during F&W?

Do they give wristbands for all concert showtimes or just particular showtimes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter