• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"The Chase Lounge" Info

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Today was my first visit this year.

Here is this year's info for anyone who doesn't have it yet.:)

Eat To The Beat Wristbands are available for all shows for all days with a Disney Visa card.
The wristbands run out "AROUND" 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM,but the high-demand acts run out "around" 12:30 PM.

IllumiNations viewing is in Italy across from the wine shop with any Chase card presented to the CMs at that location.

They aren't showing football games on the TVs this year-the TV in the main room had a Chase commercial on a loop and the TV in the second room had the Disney Channel.:)

Where is the Chase Lounge? thanks!
In the American Pavilion and is open to guests with any Chase Visa credit or debit card. Concert wristbands are only available to Chase Disney Visa card holders.
It doesn't open until the rest of world showcase opens at 11am, right?
Correct. You can't get to the Pavilion until World Showcase opens.

IllumiNations viewing is in Italy across from the wine shop with any Chase card presented to the CMs at that location..

Can you describe that more? Do you get access to a more private viewing area? Is it first come first serve?

Can you describe that more? Do you get access to a more private viewing area? Is it first come first serve?
It is the area in Italy known as the Italy Isola.

It is a nice spot-there are private parties there at times.

The early arrivals will get the best spots-right on the water.:)

What are the Eat to the Beat wristbands? Do they get you better seats? What time does the lounge open to get them?

Is this just for Disney Chase cardholders? Or can any "flavor" Chase cardholder access it?

Can anyone confirm if each member of your party is required to be present to get the wristbands or would my husband be able to go alone and get the bands for the both of us. I think I read the CM physically attaches the band to your arm at the time of request; but that is a long time to wear a band until the concert actually starts.

Can anyone outline the best strategy/time for using this location for Illuminations? Would we be just as well off viewing elsewhere?

Thanks for the info. Just to confirm, you don't need a wristband for the private viewing area - just present a Chase Visa card?

Can anyone confirm if each member of your party is required to be present to get the wristbands or would my husband be able to go alone and get the bands for the both of us. I think I read the CM physically attaches the band to your arm at the time of request; but that is a long time to wear a band until the concert actually starts.

I believe everyone would need to be there at that time. The CM does place it on your wrist when they give it to you. I saw the CM walk across the lounge to put one on someones wrist who was sitting on a couch saying "In case you didn't know, your so-and-so says you are going to the concert tonight."

Was told by CM doing wristbands everyone must be present and she put them on.

Makes sense to prevent someone from going to park to get multiple bands only to have rest of party show up to park just before concert, spending no money. (local AP)

What is the lounge like?

Eat to the Beat wristbands? What is this? Does this only happen at certain times?

Details appreciated :) I know nothing about any of this!

@WEDWDW thanks for the info about the Italy Isola viewing! Is there signage so that it's easy to find? Also do you know what time people can enter for IllumiNations?

Thanks!

I believe everyone would need to be there at that time. The CM does place it on your wrist when they give it to you. I saw the CM walk across the lounge to put one on someones wrist who was sitting on a couch saying "In case you didn't know, your so-and-so says you are going to the concert tonight."

Was told by CM doing wristbands everyone must be present and she put them on.

Makes sense to prevent someone from going to park to get multiple bands only to have rest of party show up to park just before concert, spending no money. (local AP)

Thank you for your responses. Are the bands color-coded for each particular show or identified in some way? Also, I thought local AP holders came in just for concerts all the time. What money are they supposed to be spending to see the concerts? We are AP holders coming in the last weekend of F&W just for the BBVD concerts ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter