The Chair Situation at Discovery Cove

foxfamily4

Earning My Ears
I've been lurking on these boards for years now, but I just now signed up! :yay:

Here's my question for you Discovery Cove pros:
When I normally go to water parks, all the chairs are taken by people's sweatshirts/towels/whatever. My family and I end up having to spread out over the park just to find spots to sit even though 80% of the chairs aren't actually being sat in by a person. We never get to sit together. Is this the case at Discovery Cove as well?

Also, does anyone know any good, shady spots I could stake out early? We have a 7 month old and he doesn't care for sun in the face. I tried to book a cabana, but they were all sold out.

Thanks in advance!

We were there over April Vacation. Got there nice and early. We had no problems finding some lounges under the umbrellas. Our problem were with the people who did not get there early and moved our towels when we went for our dolphin swim. Came back and they were in our lounges that had our towels and masks.

They picked up after I politely said something but left all their trash.

Since they only allow a certain number of people in, there was no issues with chairs when we were there. There were also plenty of trees as I recall.

There are plenty of chairs. If you get there early, you will have the luxury of choosing where to sit though, and you can get a really good spot. Decide where you would most like to be near to and get there early- you will get a great seat.

The park lets people in before the published opening time. Get there at 8am or 8:30am and you will most likely be let in, and allowed to have breakfast and reserve some chairs.

There are plenty of chairs. If you get there early, you will have the luxury of choosing where to sit though, and you can get a really good spot. Decide where you would most like to be near to and get there early- you will get a great seat.

The park lets people in before the published opening time. Get there at 8am or 8:30am and you will most likely be let in, and allowed to have breakfast and reserve some chairs.

This is a great trip - would you have a suggestion of where to find good seats? We would really like a place in the shade if possible :goodvibes

We were there this past February, and we saw lots of shady places near the stingray reef, which is a neat place to hang out. There were plenty of chairs, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter