• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Celebrity Apprentice 7 (Season 14) thread - Spoilers!

I get it that it it is all about the money and what you can bring in--but I feel bad when B and C list stars are up against B+ and A listers or those who know a lot of A listers.

Put Will Smith on this show and everyone would creamed.

::yes::

Why is there always a girl named "Brandy" on this show? :confused3 :p

Lol, I've been sitting here trying to figure out if it's the same Brady that was on a few years ago.

Jumping in here -

I'm actually hoping Kate sticks around for a few episodes. I think the drama Kate will bring to the show will be more interesting, for me anyway, than watching some of the "celebrities" I don't recognize.

I started watching a bit late but want to throw it out there that I think Leeza Gibbons is going to go a long way in this competition. She is very recognizable, very nice and friendly and of course she is great friends with the very first winner Bill Rancic.

As for Kate- she does love to hear her own voice and in the behind the scenes footage she looks like she has aged quite a bit.. It's a shame because I always thought she was very pretty way back before she started getting so full of herself.

Well, since there is no DWTS right now, I guess I'm watching Celebrity Apprentice. Hi everybody!

Kinda of feel like they are harrassing Keisha.

And it makes this while scene kind of--weird given what we know today considering this was likely filmed prior to recent discoveries.

And on the flip side--just kind of makes you wonder of perhaps maybe some of that weighed on her.

Kinda of feel like they are harrassing Keisha.

And it makes this while scene kind of--weird given what we know today considering this was likely filmed prior to recent discoveries.

And on the flip side--just kind of makes you wonder of perhaps maybe some of that weighed on her.

Yeah, Kesha might not be "close" To Bill Cosby because she might have gotten creepy vibes from him, heard & suspected that the rumors about him, which were out long ago, were true, or as I sad, she was taught not to suddenly call up and exploit him for money.

Trump tried that same tactic on Joan Rivers when she didn't bring in a lot of money one task. He said, considering the people she knows, she should have brought in a lot. But, her daughter Melissa nailed him on that. Yes, Joan's friends were multi-billionaires: The Rockefellers, the Gettys, the Estee Lauder family. But Joan KNEW she should never try to hit them up for money. They would have hung up on her and she'd be ostracized from attending future events with them for crossing an invisible line.

Yeah, Kesha might not be "close" To Bill Cosby because she might have gotten creepy vibes from him, heard & suspected that the rumors about him, which were out long ago, were true, or as I sad, she was taught not to suddenly call up and exploit him for money.

Trump tried that same tactic on Joan Rivers when she didn't bring in a lot of money one task. He said, considering the people she knows, she should have brought in a lot. But, her daughter Melissa nailed him on that. Yes, Joan's friend were multi-billionaires: The Rockefellers, the Gettys, the Estee Lauder family. But Joan KNEW she should never try to hit them up for money. They would have hung up on her and she'd be ostracized from attending future events with them for crossing an invisible line.

Wise of her to say.

I think that, especially on the first episode,--there is just too heavy if an obsession about money.

And sure enough, Ivanka calls Keisha on making it about money. ETA: by bringing the other ladies in for not raising any money, she just mega highlighted it. And now I want to see the Today Show. Gonna be tricky.

I can't handle that Brandi person. Of course that means she will probably be around for quite a while.

Yeah I don't think I can continue to watch this. The 30 minutes of watching these women talk badly about each other-- that's 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. And from the looks of it-- it only gets worse!
I'll wait for Donnie loves Jenny!

Well, the kitchen is her comfort area. So she probably was relaxed. She will get controlling later on when she gets anxious.

Although, I'm sure she can't bring in the money. And these kind of tasks are ALL about the money. I hate that Trump eliminates based on that.

As for Keshia calling Bill Cosby, I'm sure he told all the kids years ago, NEVER call him to try to exploit him for money. :duck:
Bolding mine

A couple of years ago Arsenio Hall raised $164 thousand, Clay Aiken raised $301 thousand. Trump picked Arsenio to win.

I enjoyed it!

Kevin Jonas: Expected him to be a jerk but turns out I liked him. Seemed to take everything seriously and was focused and smart.

Kate Gosselin: Never seen any of her shows before but knew who she was magazine covers and stuff and I expected to hate her, however, I liked her! Then again it is only the beginning lol.

Geraldo Rivera: Talked such a big game I expected him to fail, but he did what he said he would do.

Gilbert Gottfried: Expected to hate him too, but he made me laugh several times.

Piers Morgan: Enjoyed him as an advisor. He tells it like it is.

Seems like the theme for me is, I found them more likeable than I expected lol.

At this point, many of the women seem interchangeable (since I don't know most of them) but I'm sure as the weeks go on they will take shape. The mens team seems okay, overall, but you can see some alpha-male posturing is starting.

I think the right person went home. (At what point does it cease to be a spoiler?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter