• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
sb003-56.jpg

I can't wait to take the pics for them ;)

Thank you very much
since I have that paper out - I'm working on people mover - same piecing as last year

This is one of my all time favourite layouts. I looked up the badges for the Russel on a Pixar Fan sight and then used "Camping Critters" to re create ones as best I could. The famous Pixar ball (also in Toy Story) I used a couple different shapes to paste together.

IMG_7911.jpg

IMG_7914.jpg

IMG_7912.jpg

Love your creativity. We're going to the MNSSHP as characters from UP, so I'll be scraplifting some ideas!

Once again I just LOVE you pages and papers Reddy! Especially loving the Tree of Life page (those stick people cracked me up!) and the Space Mountain page! Thanks for always taking the time to share with us!..............P

Reddy,
Where did you get the artwork you decorated your pages with? I love them. :love:

alot of it I make if you have SCAL2 or can use svgs then go to my blog
on AK I did the swap so several of those are from others

Thanks everyone for the wondrful comments - now off to work instead of playing, maybe I can think up something good for the parade @ AK while I work

I just spent 2 days going through this whole thread. I have to say there is a lot of talented scrappers. I woild like to comment on all of them but that would take a week.

I have plenty pages started from each year we go, only one book finished. I buy, buy,buy, supplies for the pages & forget where I put them:rotfl2:

My husband said I could buy all the supplies I could hide:lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter