The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalie wife,
I work at home also and often have days like that also. If the work is getting to me I take a break to scrapbook or read SB posts and work later that day.
:wave2:

WOW you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so busy trip planning I haven't visited the Scrap board for awhile! Ijust got caught up!!! WOW you guys rock!!!

On to Mazatlan...and my first attempt at paper tearing. Ooops....2nd pic didn't resize right. Sorry! I'm trying to get it right!

mexmz1.jpg

mexmz2.jpg

mexmz3.jpg

mexmz4.jpg

I seem to go "in" and "out" of scrapbooking. I'm about to get back "in" to it again. I have spent the better part of this afternoon :blush: in this forum looking at all of your wonderful ideas. We took our first DCL cruise last year. We bought AP's to DL for DD11's birthday last month and DH and I are going to WDW (sans kids!!!) next spring, so I foresee a lot of Disney pictures in my future! :banana: :love:

I'm going to do a 24 crop-a-thon in a couple of weeks. I've decided I'm going to try and do our DCL Magic to Mexico cruise from June 2005 --
Ppiglet - I LOVE your pages!! How are your Cabo pages coming along? :blush:

Thanks again for all the wonderful inspiration this board provides.

Ppiglet - I LOVE your pages!! How are your Cabo pages coming along?

Well, haven't had a lot of time lately, so still working on Mazatlan! I am finishing up two more pages, but having a hard time finding stickers or a stamp that I want to use on it. Can't wait to start Cabo though because it will mean I am almost done and can get on to my next album!

I foresee a lot of Disney pictures in my future!

I had never scrapped before we did our cruise in June 2005. I am totally liking it though and thinking about all the DL pictures I have from the past and present to work on. We've had passes for the last five years. I can't wait to go next weekend and get pictures of all the new halloween decorations!

Cinderella@CK said:
Great pages! How did you do the Mickey shaped journalling? That is great!
Kxx

I used two functions within Word: Word Art (to make the circles) and Text Box (to confine the typing space a little easier). I made 3 circles with the Word Art to make a Mickey shape ... and then laid a Text Box over that. From there, it's just a matter of right clicking on all the options for the 4 elements: 3 circles + 1 text box, to make them so they lay one on top of the other with the text in front!

I finished another LO last night: Magical Memories at Disney. :) Probably not most people's idea of "magic", but it's mine. :)

Maybe you could help me with this one. Where could I find some shoe prints or footprints for the blank spots on this layout. I am not a great doodler!

mexmz5-1.jpg

mexmz6.jpg

latharia--I love that Magical Memories page! :goodvibes It really hits the way I feel when I am at Disney, too! Thanks for sharing!!! :sunny:

pppiglet--I am loving your pages, too! You have a great style! :thumbsup2

Thanks CAcruisin for the link. That's the closest thing I found so far to what I need!
The letters were punch outs. I got this pack from Michaels I thought was patterned cardstock and it was letters in different patterns. I really like it. And I finally got my first little Xyron to put them on with!

ppiglet...I'd move the word "tour" up, and then run a strip of that striped patterned paper, about 2" wide, from left to right, about 1/2" from the bottom on both pages, slipping under the matted photos. I'd also consider matting all of your photos on black as a very thin line, outlining them with that extra mat. Just my two cents! :)

Thanks for the tips latharia! I wish I could do that with the patterned paper, but unfortunately it wasn't regular paper but letters that punched out of it with no extra paper to spare! (I tried)..I do like the idea of the extra black mat though.

Thanks for the Word tips Latharia. I will definately have a go at that. Thanks! Your pages are great pppiglet. :thumbsup2

pppiglet said:
Thanks for the tips latharia! I wish I could do that with the patterned paper, but unfortunately it wasn't regular paper but letters that punched out of it with no extra paper to spare! (I tried)..I do like the idea of the extra black mat though.

Ooh! Another thought -- you could print the "boot prints" or "foot prints" out on a transparency & overlay it on your LO -- that way you could also see if you like it or not. :)

Maybe there's another patterened paper with similar colors you could use? Just thinking out loud, again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter