• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, everyone has such great LO's. I love them all and may be scraplifting some great ideas off some of the Disney pages. I hope to post some after I get back from our Dec trip, too much to get done before then.

Cyndi.... I only took the time to look at your Disney album, but I am so impressed! You have some fabulous borders! I especially love the AK ones. And I must ask, where did you get that flag border on the first page of Epcot?? Thanks for sharing. I'll check out the others later!................P

Thank you. Most of the items are from the swaps on this board ( including the flag border ). The ladies on this board are very creative.

Cyndi

pjlla said:
Cyndi.... I only took the time to look at your Disney album, but I am so impressed! You have some fabulous borders! I especially love the AK ones. And I must ask, where did you get that flag border on the first page of Epcot?? Thanks for sharing. I'll check out the others later!................P

These are some layouts I did last night. They're the first of my DD#2 pages. Not as creative as most others on here but I tried stretch myself a bit. It was my first time using cardstock instead of scrapping right on the page and I really liked it! :teeth: A couple of the LO's still need journaling.

link doesn't work

Poohbearlovinmama...(can I call you PBLM for short?) Wow....you got a lot done in one night. Thanks for posting. Don't you just love cardstock! So much fun with all the colors! I especially liked your Sisters layout. I finished 2 pages tonight, but I need some natural light before I can take a picture to post. Looked crappy when I tried tonight!

WOW!!! EVERYONE HAS SUCH GREAT LAYOUTS!!!!

Here is one of mine. I'll have to upload a few more. Enjoy.
:goodvibes
link does not work

Nice Tubachick!

IMG_3338.jpg

Wow. It is neat to see everyone's hard work! Excellent.

Holy cow -- Nice work everyone !!! I am simply amazed at what you ladies can do.

Edit -- OH SHOOT , I will have to figure it out !!! Thanks Michelle

Wow!! everyone has such good layouts! I'm going to try and post some of mine I have done.

All I can say is WOW! I have only been on the Cruise Board and didn't even know this forum existed. This place is great!

We took our first Disney Cruise last summer and I must admit to being incredibly overwhelmed by the task of scrapbooking that "Magical" trip. Now I have so many great ideas, I can't wait to get started! :banana: (Now if I could just take care of that pesky "not enough time" thing ... )

PPiglet: Do you mind if I copy some of your ideas? Your layouts are fabulous! I can't wait to see your layouts from the Mexican Ports!

PPiglet: Do you mind if I copy some of your ideas? Your layouts are fabulous! I can't wait to see your layouts from the Mexican Ports!

Thanks...copy whatever you want! I had so much fun doing them.

Thanks DisneyfreakJackie! I just found your link as I was going to bed. I know what I'm going to be looking at all day tomorrow! I just looked at a few tonight. WOW!

Wow great layouts disneyfreakjackie!!! I was looking throught them forever!!! and Loved them all.

Here's the two I finished last night....ooops...lost them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter