The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
great pages! I love looking at other layouts for ideas. I have a specific style that I tend to go back to, so it is nice getting new ideas.

I will not be going to disney until the fall, so if you all don't mind I can post some non-disney layouts as soon as I take pics!

OK finished 31 pages on a weekend crop so I'll take some pics and get posting .. that brings my album total to 49 pages and we are only on day 2 ride #3 and day one was only a half day!! :p

OK finished 31 pages on a weekend crop so I'll take some pics and get posting .. that brings my album total to 49 pages and we are only on day 2 ride #3 and day one was only a half day!! :p

49 pages on day 2.....:eek: Can't wait to see your layouts. This thread is always great for new ideas. I really hafta get working on my books. My 2008 book only has about 10 layouts done and I've got 2011 to do yet. Better get crackin!

Got about 10 layouts left to do on my 2011 book. Just got home last week from our 2012 trip so will be starting that soon! Love to see other ideas!

sb007-5.jpg

The first 17 pages are back one on page #88 .. here are the next bunch..
The GMR needs to be printed from my cricut - i didn't have it at the crop with me..
DSCF6004.jpg

DSCF6005.jpg

DSCF6006.jpg

DSCF6007.jpg

DSCF6008.jpg

DSCF6009.jpg

DSCF6010.jpg

DSCF6011.jpg

DSCF6012.jpg

DSCF6021.jpg

DSCF6022.jpg

DSCF6024.jpg

DSCF6025.jpg

This was my fave page of the weekend!! I just love the way all the Swap letters come together and make this looks soo awesome!!
DSCF6026.jpg

DSCF6027.jpg

DSCF6028.jpg

Those are delightful! Thanks for sharing! And I agree... I love those swap letters! Makes me want to join up with the swappers!...............P

Here are 2 pages that I worked on today from Lindsay's (dd) Make a Wish trip from Dec 2011. (Our son was chosen as an extra in the Indiana Jones show)....just now able to take some time to scrapbook. I love the look of digital but am a traditional scrapper. I need to see it, touch it, feel it! Tried to traditionally create the "look" of digital clusters...still got a long way to go...lol!

IJ1.jpg

IJ2.jpg

Very nice Indiana Jones LO.. LOVE the colors!!!

Where did you find that oranged patterned paper??? I must have it!!!! :)

Very nice Indiana Jones LO.. LOVE the colors!!!

Where did you find that oranged patterned paper??? I must have it!!!! :)

I LOVE Tuesday Mornings store. I have started going in there every so often....one of those stores where 1 day you find nothing and a week later you load up. They often have packs of paper (12-25 sheets) for $1.99. The orange is actually the backside of the original print that had lots more color. One of the school colors here is orange so I shared it with a friend of mine whose children go to that school. If you pm me your address I will be glad to mail you a couple sheets :)
Thanks for liking my layouts...I am always a little shy to post my work because I feel like I have a long way to go for my work to look as good as ya'lls pages!

Beautiful Work!!! What fun for your family to know an "extra" LOL

I LOVE Tuesday Mornings store. I have started going in there every so often....one of those stores where 1 day you find nothing and a week later you load up. They often have packs of paper (12-25 sheets) for $1.99. The orange is actually the backside of the original print that had lots more color. One of the school colors here is orange so I shared it with a friend of mine whose children go to that school. If you pm me your address I will be glad to mail you a couple sheets :)
Thanks for liking my layouts...I am always a little shy to post my work because I feel like I have a long way to go for my work to look as good as ya'lls pages!

you did a great job, I think your work is great:thumbsup2 - so keep on posting

Love your pages!

Reddy that is so cute! I especially love that background paper. You do so well using patterned papers. I am such a CHICKEN when it comes to using them. Thanks for sharing.........P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter