The castle to be renamed...

I was waiting for the first April Fools of the day and I figured it would be a "Frozen Takeover" one. (This may not be the first one, but it's the first one I saw.) There should be a contest for craziest or most convincing "Frozen Takeover" April Fools post.

Today it's going to feel like the boy who cried wolf. . . I'm not going to believe anything, even when it's true! Yeah suuuuuuuure they're giving out 4 Fastpasses now. . . .:upsidedow

Remember when April Fool's jokes consisted of more than just reporting false news on the internet?

My sister in law headed to work early to decorate her boss's office for Christmas and one co-worker is bringing donuts. . . from which she removed the fillings and replaced them with ketchup and mustard :scared:

My sister in law headed to work early to decorate her boss's office for Christmas and one co-worker is bringing donuts. . . from which she removed the fillings and replaced them with ketchup and mustard :scared:
Sad waste of perfectly good donuts. Oh, well. what can ya do?:scared:

Major customer revolt almost as earth shattering as the new FP+ system if this isn't an April's Fool joke..haha

My sister actually sent me this link this morning, however thankfully I didn't take to her April Fool's antics :rotfl:. However, I immediately read the article to my 2 DDs and one goes "WWWHHHHAAATTTT?!?!?!?!" while the other said, "I believed it until half way through the article" LOL!!!

Happy April Fool's Day everyone!! :goodvibes

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I am so glad I am not your sister-in-law's boss :rotfl:. Can't stand ketchup or mustard to begin with :sick:. My stomach hurts just thinking about it!!!!

What a great April fools joke, my Disney friends who aren't here on the disboards are going to go nuts when i send it to them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter