The car is going to break down, forgot jewelry and can't find g-ma..(TONS OF PHOTOS)

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

LOL, she was trying her best to "figure out" his hat.. :rotfl:

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6439.jpg

IMG_6384copy.jpg

IMG_6395copy.jpg

IMG_6397copy.jpg

I took a ton of these sunset photos b/c I always seem to be inside some place when the sun is setting at Disney..lol

IMG_6404copy.jpg

IMG_6405copy.jpg

IMG_6408-1.jpg

IMG_6415copy.jpg

I love that the birds seem to be forming the shape of a duck here..lol

IMG_6422copy.jpg

IMG_6431copy.jpg

IMG_6516-1.jpg

IMG_6560-1.jpg

Ok, I think that is all from the day. :thumbsup2 Hopefully it did not take too long for you to get through them all. :rotfl:

Wow, I really got behind here..lol Getting back on track.. ;)

Well, the goal today was to go to the MK... We woke up and decided to go to downtown for a bit. We hang around the hotel til 11 and then take the boat to dtd for lunch. We then go over to stuff a potato head box..lol After much shopping around and wasting time we realize it is time for dinner. We decide to try for Boma so we call over and they can get us in. After dinner we head over to the MK but are only there for a few minutes.. we end up watching the fireworks on the dock of the Poly and then going back into the MK at closing to browse the shops and such. It was a crazy day. We usually are in a park most of each day so this was so different for us but i totally enjoyed just hanging around doing other stuff that day. :thumbsup2

Ok, let me see what pics I have from the day...

IMG_6814.jpg

IMG_6818.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

Ethan crying b/c we would not let him sit on the other side of the boat...lol

IMG_6844.jpg

Our stuffed box..

IMG_6847.jpg

IMG_6848.jpg

IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

Waiting for the monorail..

IMG_6888.jpg

and we got to ride in the front..

IMG_6893.jpg

IMG_6899.jpg

Wishes and the water parade from the Poly dock..

IMG_6940-1.jpg

and I think this is all I have uploaded from the day..

Nest up Epcot and MNSSHP! pirate: :thumbsup2

Hi Amanda!
Awesome, awesome photos! I think the last one is truly exceptional. Jake (my older son) has the same Mickey shirt as Ethan. :)
I am so glad you updated. Sometimes the best days are the unplanned spontaneous ones, like your day.:thumbsup2

Your pictures are so beautiful, I am just amazed at the quality it looks like you had a great trip!:yay:

Great pictures!!! And the pictures of your son with the princesses are wonderful!!! What a little heart-breaker he must be!

I love your pictures! jake&samsmom sent me over as we just switched to PORiverside for our January trip!

I just found this report, but I'm subbing in and looking forward to more. Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for taking time to post! popcorn::

Your photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing!
See, I thought the birds flying looked kinda like a fish....just shows different perspective for ya! :)

OK, I just skimmed through page 1 and all I can say is WOW you take AMAZING pictures!!! Looking forward to taking the time to enjoy them more (I shouldn't be on Dis at all since I am at work :blush:

I enjoyed the trip through your great pictures. Thank You.:)
Your son is a cutie. I liked his unusual hat. And you made a wonderful princess.princess:

I can't remember the last time I saw such incredible pix! ok so are they on your website so I can buy some? you have captured so many things that we missed or overlooked, you have brought back some of the most amazing memories. Thank you so much for those, seriously.... website??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter