The Building of the Fantasy Continues...

Very cute answer, you enjoy being rude? or do you feel you have payed enough to do it?

However my point stands......we all pay alot of money.$$$$$$$ to take a DCL criuse...(please keep yours somehow it wouldn't freel right taking it), they add these new water features and to restrict a big part of them to just a very few is wrong...

AKK

PS..sorry we are going on the Fantasy next fall, doing Princess this spring.
Good for you!:thumbsup2

Anytime you would like to meet up we can have a discussion about rude!

I suggest we meet in RI neutral territory!::yes::

Good for you!:thumbsup2

Anytime you would like to meet up we can have a discussion about rude!

I suggest we meet in RI neutral territory!::yes::

Hmmm.......I am not sure how neutral RI would be...........are you a Red socks fan?.cause......(dare I admit it after the last few seasons).....I am a Mets fan!

Maybe we should just agree to disagree?...:thumbsup2

AKK

Hmmm.......I am not sure how neutral RI would be...........are you a Red socks fan?.cause......(dare I admit it after the last few seasons).....I am a Mets fan!

Maybe we should just agree to disagree?...:thumbsup2

AKK

More of a Bruins fan! ::yes::

But yes I agree to disagree! :3dglasses

Sure could use some NEW pictures from Meyerwerft about NOW!:3dglassespopcorn:::rolleyes1:sad2:

A new updated webcam picture has been added:thumbsup2 You can also see the assembled blocks of the next ship in production.

Does anyone know if the Fantasy is putting the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in place of the conference rooms that are on the Dream:confused3 Since the DCL website states that it will be deck 5 midship.

What I'm wondering is if we'll have a "secret entrance" from concierge sun deck to access the forward water feature or will we have to go all the way down and around deck 12 to get back up to deck 13?
(but I'm delighted with the new additions! :goodvibes )

From what I remember there was 2 doors that opened out of the concierge sun deck.

20111024_b.jpg

It won't be much longer!!!

It seems that you have to send Meyerwerft e-mails to get them to update the webcams. I think the last 3 or 4 updates were right after I sent them messages through their website.

Everybody should send them a message when a week is up again. Maybe they will get the idea that we want to see what is happening!!

They used to be much better at the weekly updates. The live cams were cool during the tail end of the Dream construction too. Perhaps we should start asking for live shots!

Fantasy - April 2012!!!! Can't wait!

Great Idea:thumbsup2

I see a new ship being built. Will there be a switch in position, or is the door to the river behind the Fantasy?

Great Idea:thumbsup2

I see a new ship being built. Will there be a switch in position, or is the door to the river behind the Fantasy?

Fantasy has already been repositioned to the back of the building dock so that she is ready for float out. She was started at the front where you can see the new (Celebrity?) ship under construction. If the rumors are correct, she'll be floated out in January to the wet finishing dock where they'll wrap up work on her interiors. Other than some paint, large scale topside work (Aquaduck) and loading the lifeboats, not much else will show up on the webcam...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter