• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa - Anyone had their wedding here?

leonix8238

Oo-de-lally!
Has anyone had their wedding here or heard about any weddings here? We are trying to plan a Disney style wedding but things are proving very pricey even with the Escape package and we cannot quite get what we want.

Just wondering if anyone has had their wedding here and if they would mind sharing some information.

Thanks everyone!

We considered it. The prices are very resonable, and the wedding consultant was pleasant and quick to respond to any questions I had.

Here are the ceremony location photos she provided upon request-

IMG_012420copy1.jpg

IMG_747720Copy1.jpg

Ceremony20-20Islander20Atrium1.jpg

I actually have never been inside Buena Vista Palace, but there's a ton of images if you google it. It looked very nice to me.

HTH:goodvibes

Thank you for the pictures pinkcow.

It does look rather nice and the prices do seem very reasonable, but it just seems to lack something..I may contact them for more information, It cannot hurt I suppose.

Thanks again!

Damn it's hard doing weddings on a budget isn't it?

It definitely can't hurt to gather more information. Our ultimate decision in the end was DCL.

You could always add more "Disney" to it by having a desert party afterward or doing a grand gathering experience.

I will say it is definitely hard to stay on budget, but with a goal in mind you can certainly achieve it!

:goodvibes:

I will say it is definitely hard to stay on budget, but with a goal in mind you can certainly achieve it!

:goodvibes:

Well that is a positive statement if ever I have heard one. Thus I am determined to get what I want, at the price I want...let us see how that one turns out, haha!

Thank you for all your help and advice!!

Wow those are beautiful pictures!

Have you looked into Swan and Dolphin too- I know they are less expensive.

I have seen the Swan and Dolphin but something about the ceremony locations just didn't strike a chord with me.

We're still very much in the deciding stages, ideally if we had endless amount of money it would still be a low key wedding but most definitely all Disney.

However, we have not quite found that pot of gold yet (we're still in negotiations with the leprechaun) so we're investigation all options. No matter what though we ARE having a DisneyMoon! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter