The Breezeway at BCV

Firehouse West

Earning My Ears
We stayed at the BCV last July and while walking through the Breezeway to our room, I fell in love with the immense picture of the Beach Club Villas with the Mickey hot air balloon floating through the air.

Might anyone out there know if this is available in lithograph form? We will be coming back to stay at the BCV in late May/early June of this year. If I were to know the name of this art work, it might make it a little easier.....

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!!

Robin

I don't know if it's available for sale, but I've taken several photographs of it during my two stays at BCV. The artwork throughout the resort is wonderful. I think that Disney is missing out on a great marketing opportunity by not making these pieces available for sale.

You might try calling the Beach Club itself to see if they know. Also Disney Merchandise is very helpful. Isn't there a section of Disney that devotes itself to art/lithographs/cells from movies? I'm not sure how you would go about finding that number but Member Services might be able to help. Just a few thoughts.

I too have taken photographs.....looks great on the "Mac". Isn't it just too bad that our printers can't make them that big?

Robin

LOL and I thought I was the only one. I found myself taking pictures of the pictures hanging on the walls. I especially liked the old time pictures of the people on the beach :)

My dh commented that alot of the pictures had Mickey in them one way or another :)

Originally posted by DaisyDebbie

My dh commented that alot of the pictures had Mickey in them one way or another :)
Yes, that's true! When I took the model tour, the model guide mentioned that there were lots of Hidden Mickeys in the pictures on the walls. After that, I looked closely, and saw Hidden Mickeys in the pictures in my room, and every day I'd give a little wave to the Hidden Mickey in the pictures in the Solarium. It's really neat! One of the little things that makes me such a fan of BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter