The box arrived!

If you work in the hospitals, then you know all about weird schedules! We had to do some plane juggling to get a flight that worked for us, so the early arrival was also a perk there.

Plus we always seem to have some flight issue which requires me to stand and smile at the gate agent for about an hour until we can be rebooked. It's happened on our last two major trips, so I'm trying to plan ahead now for that potentiality...

I can't wait to see the racing dogs and/or puppies!! That's one of the highlights of this trip for me!

What was the earliest you received your box? We will be asking a trustworthy neighbor to watch our house for packages/mail, but we try to limit what will be delivered when we are not home, or let her know to be on the lookout. We had thefts in the area of packages left on the porch, (Unfortunately I lost a very expensive Steiff bear that never was replaced, we are not sure if it was related or just got lost in the mail. we got a delivery confirmation but no item. :sad:...) We are vigilant about tracking and limiting the time things are left outside. We have great neighbors who are very trustworthy, and it stinks that I have to be so worried about something like this. Some thieves were caught in the spring with a car full of UPS packages - they were following the truck...but I'm just not feeling very trusting.

Did it come UPS, FedEx or USPS?

After we booked ABD Backstage Magic, my dad surprised us with a trip to WDW in early Sept for his 80th Birthday, and I am thinking that will be right in the window when it comes.
(I have read it comes between 30-45 days before the trip...)

Did you get any tracking info for the package?

Our boxes arrived via UPS. I didn't receive any tracking info from Disney, but if you sign up with UPS they offer a free account so that you can see what's coming to you. This box shipped from Florida, so I was pretty sure what it might be...

What was the earliest you received your box? We will be asking a trustworthy neighbor to watch our house for packages/mail, but we try to limit what will be delivered when we are not home, or let her know to be on the lookout. We had thefts in the area of packages left on the porch, (Unfortunately I lost a very expensive Steiff bear that never was replaced, we are not sure if it was related or just got lost in the mail. we got a delivery confirmation but no item. :sad:...) We are vigilant about tracking and limiting the time things are left outside. We have great neighbors who are very trustworthy, and it stinks that I have to be so worried about something like this. Some thieves were caught in the spring with a car full of UPS packages - they were following the truck...but I'm just not feeling very trusting.

After we booked ABD Backstage Magic, my dad surprised us with a trip to WDW in early Sept for his 80th Birthday, and I am thinking that will be right in the window when it comes.
(I have read it comes between 30-45 days before the trip...)

Hey White Rose...our package came today by UPS, no one was home and they just left it inside the gate.

Wow awesome! Ours should be here soon then. We leave Tuesday for our first trip, my dad's 80th birthday trip.

Box received! I did not get the same exact items I've seen, but it's all lovely!
FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_0941.JPG

Last edited:

I'm sad your attachment links are broken White Rose! I was looking forward to seeing your haul :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter