The Boo Tang Clan- No crybabies!!

StephyDee - would you join your sister and her family if they went? :thumbsup2

Well, it was agreed that the first time they go as a family (last time she went was with DH on their honeymoon in 98'), that they'd go by themselves. We are perfectly fine with that because:

a) they'd be going during Spring Break. It's the only time they can get to go next year, which for us we want to avoid that traffic. :p

b) They'll only get , at the most, 4 days to be down there, and they want to quickly test the waters and see if they'd like to continue going down more often. (I think they will ;))

We all agreed that their first family time was solely theirs to enjoy, while I give them essential tips to make sure they don't make any n00b mistakes (I'm talking serious n00bism here. She doesn't believe me that FP is free with park admission. That, and she has no clue on what resorts are there. She needs a serious WDW 101 class here :laughing:)

Anyways, their first trip would be theirs, and we all insisted that the next time they go down after that, we'll accompany them. My brother has DVC and has been wanting to get the Treehouse Villas sometime if we'd all come down to make it worth while. We have a huge family...it WILL be at full capacity. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter