Well, today is my anniversary!!!
:cool1:
... and thats all I have to say about that!:cool2:
:rotfl2:
Happy Belated Anniversary, GP! :dance3:

Happy belated birthday!

Thanks, it was on "talk like a pirate day!":rotfl2:
How appropo! Happy Belated Birthday, GP! party:

Flipper! That is a fantastic pool. Thanks so much for sharing it. I love the frescos. So....Victorian, Brighton Bath thing!
It's so cool! I love it!

It's just a jump to the left.

And then a step to the right.

With your hand on your hips.

You bring your knees in tight.

:dancer:
:lmao:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards
Thanks for the earworm. I'm going to be singing this all night. DH and the cats may kick me out of the house! :rotfl2:

He's more of an Internet sensation. Just look up PSY, Gangnam Style.
He is a big ball of AWESOME!
Dress classy, Dance cheesy. ;)
Oh ... my ... stars!

I think I should too (as I sit here eating my nutella mug cake I made for a lunchtime dessert:cake:)
Recipe, please!

If you see my avatar with the pole , there is a comment that says Loosing Boo Boo with sparkles, that is a Boo Boo, the cow is the one that Kimmar and Brandi has . TF gave those to us, thanks to Kimmar and her war with the TF. I would take the Boo Boo if I were you and don't follow Kimmar....:rotfl2:
I want to see you dance in a moo moo.:rolleyes1
Southern_Belle21, live dangerously. Go for the Boo Boo and maybe you'll get a Moo Moo too! Ooooh! :lmao:

And here's why I choose my Dis name lol

2011-03-269515072595Simpsonville95South95Carolina95US_zps423c3ece.jpg

I :lovestruc what I do!
Way cool!

Some one is on the boards!:hyper:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I learned how to fence today. I felt like a pirate! The entire time I had "he's a pirate" in my head.

bellanotte10 said:
I learned how to fence today. I felt like a pirate! The entire time I had "he's a pirate" in my head.

My DS used to fence!!!! I loved watching him. I think he was probably either a Pirate or a Jedi in his head... :)

He broke his wrist playing basketball & never went back to fencing after the cast came off. Made me sad... :(

Every time I hear that song, I start singing to it. It has (IMO) the easiest lyrics in the world. Just sing "He's a pirate" with the beats of the song. Like the first hook you hear would have you sing it 4 times. Try it! I can't stop laughing after the first 10 seconds though. :lmao:

If it's the main theme, I've never heard the vocals and being an instrumentalist who first played the music before seeing the movies, I can't seem to see where vocals would fit in the mix. I do have to say it is an awesome soundtrack and usbuz, you need to see the movies, they are really good!

I love that pirate song. This thread cracks me up cause I have never heard of the tag fairy before and it seems tha last few days I have seen so many discussions about it.

If it's the main theme, I've never heard the vocals and being an instrumentalist who first played the music before seeing the movies, I can't seem to see where vocals would fit in the mix. I do have to say it is an awesome soundtrack and usbuz, you need to see the movies, they are really good!

Oh there are no official lyrics at all. I just decided to do that with the song. One of the silly things my mind creates when I'm either bored or tired. It kinda works with the title of the piece, so it stuck for me. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter