The Boathouse for a table of 2?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Now that the Boathouse is a signature restaurant on the dining plan, we definitely want to try it on our next trip. They will not let me book a table for 2 people, but lots of availability for a table of 3. Is it unethical to book a table for 3, but then only have 2 people show up? Would we be penalized?

Did you try calling? They seem to have more availability than what is on the Disney site. I made a reservation via phone for a date/time that had no availability.

Definitely try calling. I believe non-Disney restaurants only allow limited number of reservations to be available through Disney site.

Try opentable as well. I couldn't find any availability on WDW's website but was able to get a ressie through opentable. Good luck!

Try open table now. For a while, I could not get anything to show up on Open Table. I was just able to make reservations for September and November with no problems.

Thanks everyone! I was finally able to get a ressie for 2 on Open Table, but never could on the Disney site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter