• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bigz Disney wedding PJ

Tanners

Disney Bride to be
Hello Ladies! Welcome to my Planning journal. Ive been enjoying all of your pj so I thought I would give it a go.
My name is Tanya, my fiancee is Jamie and we have been together for 6 YEARS now. We have a beautiful little girl named Drue and we are probably more excited to be taking her to Disney then we are about our own wedding. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be getting married, especially in Disney World. Disney is a very special place to us, Jamie actually surprised me with a trip there on my 28th bday. It was the best trip we had ever taken. We were like 2 big kids running wild. We even got our faces painted for the plane home. We have been back once since then and that was a couple of years ago, I actually found out I was pregnant 3 days after we got home.:rotfl:
Jamie proposed to me 3 years ago at home in our living room, it was perfect. He had 50 candles lit and rose petals all over the floor. He had tinker bell decorations everywhere and balloons stuck to the wall. He got down on one knee and I've never cried so much in my life. It was a beautiful day.:love:
We have been trying to plan a wedding for 3 years now, but our first plan did'nt work out because well.... SURPRISE!! We got pregnant!! LOL It worked out for the best because now we get to share our day with our little Booger.
My wedding planning started back in march, we got Tanis Armstrong as our wp, and she has been great.
We've chosen sea breeze point as our location and we are having an escape wedding. Very small, just immediate family.
10 am ceremony and a dinner at citricos in the evening.
Citricos have been fantastic to work with, I highly recommend them so far.
I have chosen the Island bouquet with a request that all the flowers are white, so if any of you have done that pics would be awesome!!!
We got Randy Chapman as our photographer for the afternoon, I decided to keep disney for the ceremony and hire outside vendor for some fun shots at the Boardwalk. My last few details to consider are travel to the GF for our dinner at citricos and hair and make up.
My dress is being made locally, and I cant tell you how excited I am about it.
So, this is just a start but I am going to post some fun pictures of myself and the groom to be, as well as some pics of my dress. oooooh and some pics of our Disney vacations!

popcorn:: I've got the snacks - tell me more.....what's the date of your wedding. Ooooh and you're not the only ones to come from a trip to Disney with one more on board than you went with :cutie:

Hello Ladies! Welcome to my Planning journal. Ive been enjoying all of your pj so I thought I would give it a go.
My name is Tanya, my fiancee is Jamie and we have been together for 6 YEARS now. We have a beautiful little girl named Drue and we are probably more excited to be taking her to Disney then we are about our own wedding. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be getting married, especially in Disney World. Disney is a very special place us, Jamie actually surprised with a rip there on my 28th bday. It was the best trip we had ever taken. We were like 2 big kids running wild. We even got our faces painted for the plane home. We have been back once since then and that was a couple of years ago, I actually found out I was pregnant 3 days after we got home.:rotfl:
Jamie proposed to me 3 years ago at home in our living room, it was perfect. He had 50 candles lit and rose petals all over the floor. He had tinker bell decorations everywhere and balloons stuck to the wall. He got down on one knee and I've never cried so much in my life. It was a beautiful day.:love:
We have been trying to plan a wedding for 3 years now, but our first plan did'nt work out because well.... SURPRISE!! We got pregnant!! LOL It worked out for the best because now we get to share our day with our little Booger.
My wedding planning started back in march, we got Tanis Armstrong as our wp, and she has been great.
We've chosen sea breeze point as our location and we are having an escape wedding. Very small, just immediate family.
10 am ceremony and a dinner at citricos in the evening.
Citricos have been fantastic to work with, I highly recommend them so far.
I have chosen the Island bouquet with a request that all the flowers are white, so if any of you have done that pics would be awesome!!!
We got Randy Chapman as our photographer for the afternoon, I decided to keep disney for the ceremony and hire outside vendor for some fun shots at the Boardwalk. My last few details to consider are travel to the GF for our dinner at citricos and hair and make up.
My dress is being made locally, and I cant tell you how excited I am about it.
So, this is just a start but I am going to post some fun pictures of myself and the groom to be, as well as some pics of my dress. oooooh and some pics of our Disney vacations!

Yay! you started a PJ, looking forward to hearing more.

I've heard great things about Randy Chapman. Who do you think you will get to do your hair/make up?

I love the Island bouquets, they're so pretty. It'll look fab all in white.

Look forward to hearing more of your plans xx

popcorn:: I've got the snacks - tell me more.....what's the date of your wedding. Ooooh and you're not the only ones to come from a trip to Disney with one more on board than you went with :cutie:

Our wedding is October 4th 2011. Cant believe how fast time is going!!!:woohoo: How old is your little one?? Doesn't bringing a little one with you make it seem that much more magical?? I cannot wait to see her face when she see's cinderella's castle for the first time!!! Tell me about your plans? do you have a pj?

Yay! you started a PJ, looking forward to hearing more.

I've heard great things about Randy Chapman. Who do you think you will get to do your hair/make up?

I love the Island bouquets, they're so pretty. It'll look fab all in white.

Look forward to hearing more of your plans xx
Thanks!! I figured I would try it out. I actually was reading your PJ when I decided to start mine!! Im a big fan of lizards too! I used to have a fat tailed gecko and a crested gecko. Loved them to pieces.

So Ive been thinking about getting Patricia Lejeune for hair and make up. What did you do? And I couldnt be more excited about Randy Chapman for our photography. We will be doing some pics at the GF I think in the afternoon. Maybe we will bump into eachother!!!

Our wedding is October 4th 2011. Cant believe how fast time is going!!!:woohoo: How old is your little one?? Doesn't bringing a little one with you make it seem that much more magical?? I cannot wait to see her face when she see's cinderella's castle for the first time!!! Tell me about your plans? do you have a pj?

Oooh that's not long! Our little one is fast approaching 7 and has been to Disney 3 times. She will turn 8 a few days after our wedding (hopefully at Yacht Club 22 August 2012). No PJ as only the three of us will be there so not a lot of planning to do really as I know what want and I've already booked the FAB Randy. :banana:

Oooh that's not long! Our little one is fast approaching 7 and has been to Disney 3 times. She will turn 8 a few days after our wedding (hopefully at Yacht Club 22 August 2012). No PJ as only the three of us will be there so not a lot of planning to do really as I know what want and I've already booked the FAB Randy. :banana:

Very nice!!! We dont have a lot of planning either, but I think its good to post escapes weddings with little guests, It helps out those brides out there that want to do the same kind of thing.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter