The Big Reveal - Really!!!

AWESOME JOB KARYN & TRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were so determined & you acheived success!!! It's wonderful that you had each other for support. So, are you headed to the 1200 calorie part? Let me know!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Way to go!

I am in awe of the determination you have both shown.

Please keep us updated as you head into Phase 2. How long does Phase 2 last?

I am sure the next clippie will soon be here!

I am so very happy for both of you! You have commited and worked so hard at this ---- I know you will both be succesful in the long term with getting healthier! The past 4 days have just proved your dedication without a doubt.
:D

I would like to thank all of you sooo much for your love and support. Especially Karyn..she has kept me going...right into phase 2.

I know I have said this before...but the support that you all have given me...is something I have NEVER receieved before...Not from anyone. I get really choked up when I think about all of you and how much everyone really cares. You are an amazing group of women...(and a few great men, I would never leave out our resident hotties...LOL)

Thanks, Love and Pixie Dust....

Tracy

Well, I must have missed the big tease this morning, but I still want to add my CONGRATS to Karyn and Tracy!!! You DID it!!! You made it through the Fat Fast and look at how great you did!!! Those are some amazing numbers!!

I am so glad you shared your Fat Fast experience with us! It has been so wonderful watching the two of you work together to stay on plan and be a LOSER!! And you are Losers!! BIG Losers!! Doesn't that sound great? It does to me!!

Congrats on passing your test with Dropping Numbers!! I will be here to support you both as you work through Step 2! Go Karyn!! Go Tracy!!!

Yes- such determination and such great results. Way to go and we will keep waiting for future reports of Phase II.

You guys are a great inspiration story and thanks for letting us share the experience:D

Karen and Tracy!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I have been super super busy with a gathering I held yesterday and haven't had a chance to check the boards in two days!! YIKES!!!

You two are AWESOME!!!!
big.gif

I'm sooo impressed and proud of you!!!

Keep us posted during phase two, please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter